Your HOMe course?

• Thread starter dking
  • 74 comments
Costa Di Amalfi, gravity really helps especially on the downhill with an underpowered car. There are alot of Initial D type turns their.

Tsukuba, straightforward hairpins.

I used to drift through Special Stage 5 alot but it's losing appeal. I miss Special Stage 11 (favorite in gt3)

I just got autumn ring so I'm gonna have fun with it. Something so generic with that course however.

Autum ring normal and revervse is a great track wif many different corners.motorland good aswell 4 fun.im sik of T mountain, over it now and laguna seca,i abused them 2 much in GT3,but ill still somtimes do a few laps.

i live close to Infineon as well.
Bay Area resident right here man.
Would be nice to see yah at the track sometime if you race SCCA or drift events at all....

(to jross427 )

well i wont say i have a home course, but the course that i test out my car before i take it out to any other course would be deep forest

Mine is El Capitan.I learned how to Drift there so it's kinda special.I know I could've learned in any other track but well .... lol I picked El Capitan.

well I have 3 home courses. They are Trial Mountain(nice 90 degree turns) Autumn Ring(a lot of driftable turns) and Deep Forest (lots of windy turns) :cool:

Back