Your HOMe course?

• Thread starter dking
  • 74 comments
Yes, there are some good things they changed on the track but damn they shouldn't have changed the first turn(s) after the straight end...

In GT3 you could just race through the first kind of hairpin turn without braking again but now you have to take the first turn, very small straight end, then another turn to right...(at that turn you have to brake again most of the time) Then they also changed the "S" kind of turns which sucks too. In GT3 you could take those turns with allmost any car without braking. Now you have to take the turn almost perfect (it isn't hard but still you lose more speed then you did in GT3) to take the turn without braking...
But amazingly, I can still (allmost) drive the same best time on that track as i did in GT3 (GT3 : 52.843 Seconds with an Polyphony 001, GT4: 53.131 Seconds with the Formula 1 car). Maybe the F1 car goes faster

my home course is sazuka east - its got good connecting bends and the first corner u can do a double corner drift:D

I use midfield raceway (normal) Its a good course for really fast non stop drifting, but the first corner takes alot of practice.

can someone make this into a poll, then sticky it? that would probably help others to choose a good course to drift on. for me, i drift alot on trial mountain, but also suzuka east is also good. not a long course, but has many varying radius of turns that can be linked nicely.

Look up Wild Cat Canyon near oakland california. That's my home course.

...wait... where you guys talking GT4? Hmm... well, I go infineon alot.

...if only I had an ethernet adapter for my PS2. I'm so broke...

Nurby's fun. I can't drive fast cars on it because I go off the road, but I can drift parts of it in a stock Sileighty/240sx/s2k/whatever else and get good times.

Back