Your last >$1 million trade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgancherjr
  • 71 comments
  • 4,092 views

jgancherjr

("Stupid-Fast")
Premium
Messages
2,166
United States
Indiana
Messages
JGancherJr & Stupid-Fast_Jay
Messages
King0fKongs
What will be your "last" trade of a high priced vehicle? Just curious as too what people are planning to do "the last big one" I know personally I'm looking for my Glossy Black X1!!! :)
 
Just completed my last high priced trade. A Audi R10 TDI Race Car for a Ferrari F10. I was quite happy about that.
 
no need i already have every car over 1 mil...except 3 rally cars
 
If I make the money on time (20M, 4 million short). I'm gonna gift my brother with a Blue X1.
 
< is less than
> is greater than

Not sure what my "last" big trade will be but tonight I'm getting a Ford GT LM in gulf colors. Been looking for this car for weeks.
 
the title of this thread is Your Last Less Than $1 million Trade, then you talk about cars that are greater than 1m? whats going on?


*edit* beaten to it by mere seconds lol
 
the title of this thread is Your Last Less Than $1 million Trade, then you talk about cars that are greater than 1m? whats going on?

hey,easy mate.we all know what he really meant by that.why condemning people like making mistakes never happened to you :sly:
 
Yesterday. Got right of a Ferrari F2007 and a FGT. Feels good.
 
BMW V12 for a Alfa Romeo TZ2 Carrozzata, really like the Alfa so I'm glad I've finally got it.
 
Still haven't made a final decision, but most likely the 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10.
 
I duped the Audi TT Touring Car last night.
 
ouch i was supposed to get an x2010 tonight after rest... but i guess it will be too late for that?
 
Tonight I'm sending an X1 Prototype 0/0 for a Nissan r390 0/0 I have already received...

I fully expect the trading deadline to end at 10 o'clock EST tomorrow night, giving me a chance at the last Race Car I need, an Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA '05....
 
wouldn't i need a first <$1 million trade in order to have a last one?
 
Mine was a Bentley EXP8 for an Oreca 908.

In the last few days I've obtained the F10, F2007, Miura, R10, Black X1, GT40, Peugeot 905 and an FGT which I don't even remember buying...
 
wouldn't i need a first <$1 million trade in order to have a last one?

Fixed :) I never did trading before duping started and never wanted to after, I didn't want to give my hard earned car to somebody who probably just duped whatever they sent.
 
bmw mclarren f1 (loooooong searched) finaly got it :P for nissan r92cp
 
The Legendary Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car 1967.

A champion car of this calibur must make it in my collection, not to mention, wanna drive it!!! (Not to mention I really love the 1960's racers that are showcased in Gran Turismo ^^)
 
I gifted a proto X2010 earlier today.
I traded 2 chrome chips and got a 0 miles CLK-GTR. I know that you win it, but I didn't win it (AMG challenge is hard for gold).
 
Traded my R92cp in exchange for an X2010. Shame i've not been given it yet as i've sent messages reminding him of the cut-off time. Hope i've not been scammed again, not the best way to end the big trades :(
 
I'll be sending the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II test car to my parent account... god bless easy farming from seasonal events!
 
Sent an X2010 Proto (carbon) for a Chaparell 2J :)
 
Gifted my brother a LVL21 ticket earlier today, I collected all the cars a while back now so no real need to trade anymore and he is still a way off completing his collection so....
 
Mine will be the pescarolo courage peugeot at midnight tonight all being well. I'll then have the clean sweep of pescarolos. Sweet!
 
I traded an R8 (Playstation Team ORECA) '05 for a Pescarolo Hybride-Judd Race Car '05. Hope I got a good deal! I may get one more later today, but it isn't likely.
 
I have been giving cars to people I think have been making a great contribution to this forums.

Gave out since the ban lifted
2 FTO ST
Audi R10
Audi R8 Playstation
Speed 8
Judd GV5 04

Recieved M3 GTR Race car

I'm going to try to send an Escudo to my brother inlaw tonight if it lets me but we'll see.
 
I got the X1 proto today. I was supposed to get it yesterday but got scammed.:grumpy:
 
March 3 included? Or ends after 23:59 of march 2?
 
I managed to do 2 today, sent a fresh (zero mile) Toyota GT ONE from 1 of my trade accounts to my main account, and went round a friends and used his PS3 (usb stick with my file save & 2nd trade account) to send a fresh (zero mile) Bently Speed 8 to my main account.

I will be glad in a way that trading high value cars has ended, I collected all the cars I wanted a wile ago, so will move on to a new game now 👍

GT5 & GT Planet has served me well..

Peace out everyone :)
 
Back