Your last >$1 million trade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgancherjr
  • 71 comments
  • 4,092 views
I got a Ferrari 599 '09 from a 1000 ticket last night so I sent it to a buddy of mine that just started playing this game not too long ago. What we worked out is that during the day he will remote race my Bobs for me since for his job he's on a computer all day and I'll keep sending him cool cars I don't want. I have lot's of cars under a million that I probably will not drive ever. As long as there are yellow lights next to my Bobs when I get home, it's all good :sly:
 
The last thing I did was to dupe my wife a pink X2010!
 
My last trade was being scammed for the first time.
 
The last thing I did was to dupe my wife a pink X2010!

Correction, the last thing I did was to dupe my wife's pink X2010 back to myself. Just did it then. And yes, maybe a bad choice for what was most likely the last high value "trade" ever. :lol:
 
got my minolta toyota back from a friend. :)
 
Sent myself 30 min. ago a BMW >> V12 LMR Race Car '99 0/0 and it went through. :D
 
I'm yet to agree it. I really hope I can do a deal with someone for a bright orange / black bull X1.

I have 800 cars, head to the trade forum if you can help a man out! safe
 
Duped R92cp. Only other car I really wanted was a 2d.
 
I give V12 LMR and level 17 ticket (I was feeling generous)
for
Sauber C9.
 
Sent a Ferrari 330P4 to my friend, which he kindly sent back to me. This completed my classic cars collection for GT5.
 
Fixed :) I never did trading before duping started and never wanted to after, I didn't want to give my hard earned car to somebody who probably just duped whatever they sent.



what he said, and thanks for the fix 👍
 
I haven't made a single trade since the deadline was imposed. I have been moving cars from secondary accounts to my main account. I know I can borrow any car from those accounts but, I cant take those on line. It's been tough deciding what to move and what to leave. :confused:
 
I made sure I get all three 20mil cars and the 15 mil lambo before anything else. Imagine buying them in the game...you'll be grinding for 20mil credits almost 4x. Those 5mil cars I can handle. the 2D and 2J I can live without.
 
I wanted one of those X1 gifted to me. Guess its too late now. :( PSN Name: AFChief65
 
Traded a Ford GT40 for a Cranberry X2010
 
Well I'm happy! Traded my metallic blue X1 for the Gloss black one I've been looking for, Wooo :)
 
And too you people crying about my grammar, it says last >1million, well cry a little more :p Or look at it in algebraic form X>1,000,000... :p
 
Traded an X1 for a gt40.
 
Last edited:
Trading my Ford MKIV for a Chaparral 2J.

Hopefully tickets will still be tradeable tomorrow as I still plan to trade.
 
dr_gonzo
Trading my Ford MKIV for a Chaparral 2J.

Hopefully tickets will still be tradeable tomorrow as I still plan to trade.

I was able to trade: lvl21, lvl24, 1000 ticket, and any thing lower than that DURING when it was restricted so you should be just fine if its a ticket like that!
 
I gifted myself an RX7 LM from a ticket 1000
 
Back