Apclps Messages 725 Mar 7, 2003 #2 Originally posted by Earth 32,000 here. You? Click to expand... is that in km or miles ?! I'm just under 19 000 km Finished the game though, I have all the cars so whenever I drive these days, I don't save... So i'll 'prolly stick with this mileage! greetz
Originally posted by Earth 32,000 here. You? Click to expand... is that in km or miles ?! I'm just under 19 000 km Finished the game though, I have all the cars so whenever I drive these days, I don't save... So i'll 'prolly stick with this mileage! greetz
Belda_Da_Hun (Banned) Messages 818 Mar 7, 2003 #5 ok if you don't live in the USA or UK just multiply your distance in Km buy 1.61 and you'll get the mileage.
ok if you don't live in the USA or UK just multiply your distance in Km buy 1.61 and you'll get the mileage.
DMX (Banned) Messages 518 Mar 8, 2003 #6 i have around 10000-20000 miles. over 2500 on the escudo alone...then a few f1's have over 1000 each, then other super cars, u get the pic.
i have around 10000-20000 miles. over 2500 on the escudo alone...then a few f1's have over 1000 each, then other super cars, u get the pic.
halfracedrift Messages 3,133 Mar 8, 2003 #8 Originally posted by Belda_Da_Hun ok if you don't live in the USA or UK just multiply your distance in Km buy 1.61 and you'll get the mileage. Click to expand... don't you mean if you live in the states and wanna know the km then you multiply 1.61? lol
Originally posted by Belda_Da_Hun ok if you don't live in the USA or UK just multiply your distance in Km buy 1.61 and you'll get the mileage. Click to expand... don't you mean if you live in the states and wanna know the km then you multiply 1.61? lol
Earth Messages 8,077 Messages GTP_Royalton Mar 8, 2003 #12 Originally posted by Apclps is that in km or miles ?! Click to expand... Miles