your most recent car

Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
RUF i said im sorry geez you take everything so perssonally gosh i just had a major meltdown thats all

Hehe, someone has hit puberty! :D

Originally posted by misnblu
I just won the Ruf RGT too. Nice car and thats the one Im going to use in the Polyphany race. Most say use the NSX, but Ive seen this car (RUF) run this race as 4mula whipped up on the competition. Its a good car just from the factory.
Misnblu
I used the other RUF, I can't remember the name of it right now. I'm sure you'll do fine with that one though. Maybe, jj. ;) :D
4mula

4mula theres 3 of them the RUF 3400s(looks like the Boxer or Boxter i dont know) the RUF RGT(like the 911 Carrera) and the CTR2 (looks like the old kinda porsche)

4mula theres 3 of them the RUF 3400s(looks like the Boxer or Boxter i dont know) the RUF RGT(like the 911 Carrera) and the CTR2 (looks like the old kinda porsche)
Yeah, thats it. I used the ctr2. Thanks.
4mula

Oops.

I put the same thing twice because it didnt come up the first time. Then I edited it to say oops after it came up after I posted the next one. So oops.

Well, I bought a yellow CLK, and used it to win a blue CLK. No need to own 2 of the things so I sold it right away.

i wanna see some one get a pagani race car zonda i mean

My wife is an Avid GT3 player and won a Zonda racer the last time she played the game through, I believe it was at the 2hr Rome Circuit Enduro. Was a beast of a machine, like the other Zondas, not actually very good.

My most recent win (the other night) was a Gillet Vertigo, which I love. But with the Stage 1 NA upgrade (put in for the Amateur GT World Champ.) its taken it back into the darkside with some seriously cheeky handling. Great though, a real beast of a machine on the GT-Force wheel, beats DS2 hands down!

don't worry aljones the R390 is one of the best cars u can get if you mod it to 1124hp which i did it has great handling and great horsepower to get up and go so dont worry its just as good as my F687/s!!!

Well i got a Polyphony002 the one that starts out at 789hp i think i gave it new oil so it went up to 829hp, though i don't think its quite as good as the polyphony001 which i recon has slightly better handling.

My most recent car was the MR-S G Limited for the RoadFriend memorial spot race at the GTF, God Bless your soul RoadFriend:(

i wanna see some one get a pagani race car zonda i mean

i just won it this morning in the 2hr rome race:D its actual pretty good, the quickest car ive got at the moment, and smacks my nissan skyline on the laguna seca track. i was just hoping to get a polophony digital:(

the last bought car was the jaguar XK-R, very nice car.

i got a kinda REALLY bad car a lupo cup car, why did they add in that car to the game? even my mini can overtake that car on the test circuit why do they still make those lousy small engined cars.
(no offense to any owners or anything just in the game)

Back