your most recent car

That thing is a riot to drive. I haven't even tinkered with its setting yet. I used it in the Deutsche Touring Car series and had a lot of fun scrapping with them.

My most recent prize is a Beetle RSI, which I haven't driven. Before that it was a Beetle Cup car which was fun to drive against other Beetles, but looks to be hopeless against anything else.

The Toyota Apex Race Car, a little 296 Hp, or something like that prize car, it was the last of the non buyable cars I got.

toyota Apex MR-S racer i think...dunno bout the apex part, but it's definetly an MR-S. with upgrades it's about 512HP. not too shabby for a lil pisher :D did i mention it's kinda ugly? and it's orange? :P

I just won the Ruf RGT too. Nice car and thats the one Im going to use in the Polyphany race. Most say use the NSX, but Ive seen this car (RUF) run this race as 4mula whipped up on the competition. Its a good car just from the factory.
Misnblu

After the disappointing prize I got for winning the Roadster Enduro, I decided to console myself by buying a Mercedes CLK55. I'm sure I'll manage, somehow... ;)

i have had alot of recent cars such as TVR Speed 12 a Tickford Falcon a Griffith 500 and an Elise 190 i gain around 2 cars a day in racing. i remember getting a shelby cobra recently also, its too bad its got 4 gears but its an ease on a sore eye, its a hot car.
I also got a new F1 car(s) and a GT one race car.

I'm in the process of getting all the prize car I have missed now that I have 100% complete. The last car I got was Spoon S2000, perhaps the best of the S2000's.

Just bought a speedster for 36k, and fully modded it(hate spending tons of cash, but I hate driving slow cars more =) to do the spider/roadster set on beginner. Got a silly Mazda MX-5 Miata for it. But I just started recently, so I don't have the cars or the experience to drive the better races yet.

The Tommy Kaira ZZII(J) - oh yeah baby!

Won it just a few minutes ago, quick test drive in the Pro 4wd solo challange.

I do like this car!

I just got the Viper Team Orica, about a week ago. :gtr: :gcar:

35.jpg

corvette z06.

I have almost everycar in the game...so i usually don't buy more unless i am doing a challenge of some sort.

Back