Your Museum cards for My Horns (100%) Or my Gears (100%)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Igwyana
  • 91 comments
  • 3,338 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,643
England
England | UK
Messages
Igwyana
Hi All,

As stated I have all the horns and can send 5 a day your way if you can send me 5 x museum cards i need. Please offer in thread and bear in mind I can only do this for horns and nothing else and also only 5 horns per day available 👍

If any kind souls out there would like to offer me museums purely out of kindness that would be most appreciated.

Thanks for Looking :)

ADDED - Just realised I can also give 1 x full set of 30 gears for 5 museum cards also :D
 
Last edited:
I have Citroen No.9,32,35,57 and 109. I'll trade for 3 horns No.254 and 2 horns No.112. I already have you as a friend so I'll send them when you get this:tup:
 
I will send you museum cards for a gear set, link is in my sig of what i have. Once you've added me i'll send the cards then you can return the favour, cheers mate.
 
I have Citroen No.9,32,35,57 and 109. I'll trade for 3 horns No.254 and 2 horns No.112. I already have you as a friend so I'll send them when you get this:tup:

I'll send you another FR, had to make space to trades, thanks 👍

Edit - You're still on my list so i'll send :D

I will send you museum cards for a gear set, link is in my sig of what i have. Once you've added me i'll send the cards then you can return the favour, cheers mate.

I have accepted your request and will send some gears over 👍

Cross 1-10 sent but now your giftbox is full ;)
 
Last edited:
@ Igwyana I'll send over Citroen No. 35, 76, 110, 139, 144 soon. Thanks for the helmets, inbox is empty and gear page updated.:)
 
@ Igwyana I'll send over Citroen No. 35, 76, 110, 139, 144 soon. Thanks for the helmets, inbox is empty and gear page updated.:)

Cool, I'll send another 20 items shortly 👍
 
You can have all of my museum cards. ;)
 
You can have all of my museum cards. ;)

Check my museum link in Sig, if I need them then i'll trade 30 gears for every 5.

Thanks

@igot33, all cross helmets are now sent 👍
 
i can send 5 cards on 6-7 & 5 on 7-7 for wonderland helmets & Intersection suits
 
let me see.
 
i can send 5 cards on 6-7 & 5 on 7-7 for wonderland helmets & Intersection suits

That would be great, send FR to igwyana Just check link before sending, thanks 👍
 
Citroen 197
Mercedes 104
Renault 21
Toyota 118.

i only have four you need. ;)
 
Citroen 197
Mercedes 104
Renault 21
Toyota 118.

i only have four you need. ;)

Ok, send me those 4 and i'll give you a set of gears, send FR to igwyana


Thanks
 
friend request sent.
 
cards on the way.
 
i like the foehn suits. i am not picky with helmet or color.
 
so some nice suits will work. i am just trying to rebuild my collection.
 
That would be great, send FR to igwyana Just check link before sending, thanks 👍

Thnx, ill check before sending.
 
Lammy77
Thnx, ill check before sending.

Hey igwyana I'll send lammy those gears , you seem busy mate I'll also check my cards for you ;)
Lammy incoming in 1 hour mate ;)
 
Hey igwyana I'll send lammy those gears , you seem busy mate I'll also check my cards for you ;)
Lammy incoming in 1 hour mate ;)

Awesome, your a top man 👍 and thanks for checking your cards for me :D

so some nice suits will work. i am just trying to rebuild my collection.

Complete set of Foehn suits sent 👍
 
great trader! i will be on lookout for rest of those museum cards for you.
 
great trader! i will be on lookout for rest of those museum cards for you.

Thanks, same to you 👍 Hit me up if you get any i need.
 
If your link is up to date, I've got some museum cards for you.
My horns are looking for a couple more friends as well.
 
If your link is up to date, I've got some museum cards for you.
My horns are looking for a couple more friends as well.

That's cool, just checked my link and it's upto date, I only deleted you to make space yesterday :( I'll send FR your way and horns in around 24 hours after work tomorrow 👍
 
hey buddy. we are already PSN friends. Have a bunch of museum cards you need. Can send 10 today cause i havent sent anything yet plus the reset in a bet.

Looking for gear only or 0/0 RUF is what i am really after.

:)
 
That's cool, just checked my link and it's upto date, I only deleted you to make space yesterday :( I'll send FR your way and horns in around 24 hours after work tomorrow 👍

It's cool, I have to do that as well. I'm sending over cards right now. If I can remember I'll be sending you some for the next couple days.👍

EDIT: Citroen - 35, 42, 82, 168, 178 are now in your Gift Box.
 
Last edited:
hey buddy. we are already PSN friends. Have a bunch of museum cards you need. Can send 10 today cause i havent sent anything yet plus the reset in a bet.

Looking for gear only or 0/0 RUF is what i am really after.

:)

It will be a while for the RUF's but I have all colour variants in the RGT, Gear no probs at all, complete set of 30 of your choice for 5 cards. Sent FR your way as although we've traded I did delete you for space :( Let me know, If you're willing to wait on the RGT's then I can slot you in for 2 but would like 10 cards for each if you feel that's fair 👍

@teecro, thanks, much appreciated, will send horns for every 5 i receive 👍
 
Alex 3074
Hey igwyana I'll send lammy those gears , you seem busy mate I'll also check my cards for you
Lammy incoming in 1 hour mate

Ur to good Triggsie, but thank u very much:tup::cheers:

I will send u a set cards on the 6th Igwyana:tup:
 
It will be a while for the RUF's but I have all colour variants in the RGT, Gear no probs at all, complete set of 30 of your choice for 5 cards. Sent FR your way as although we've traded I did delete you for space :( Let me know, If you're willing to wait on the RGT's then I can slot you in for 2 but would like 10 cards for each if you feel that's fair 👍

Two RGT are cool. I am only looking for gunmetal/ dark gray, yellow, and dark green. Your choice of what to send me but let me know so I can mark them off my list. And 10 cards per car works for me. I can send the 10 today and 5 each over the next couple of days. Will send FR later. Let me know what your trade schedule is like though. If I am waiting a week for the RGT that is cool but if I am waiting a month, I hope to own them all by then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back