Your Museum cards for My Horns (100%) Or my Gears (100%)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Igwyana
  • 91 comments
  • 3,338 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will send:

today: Mercedes: 122,128,136,138,142
14th: Ford 59,71,79,135,151
16th: Ford 156,160,161,175,182
18th: Ford 185,200,203,211,214

you can return the favor when I am collecting the mcards in a month or later. ;)

please mark them in your list or let me know via PSN PM when you get some of them elsewhere since I don´t want to check everyday what I have to send.

regards
 
I will send:

today: Mercedes: 122,128,136,138,142
14th: Ford 59,71,79,135,151
16th: Ford 156,160,161,175,182
18th: Ford 185,200,203,211,214

you can return the favor when I am collecting the mcards in a month or later. ;)

please mark them in your list or let me know via PSN PM when you get some of them elsewhere since I don´t want to check everyday what I have to send.

regards

Pm'd you

Thread closed guys 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back