Your Museum cards for My Horns (100%) Or my Gears (100%)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Igwyana
  • 91 comments
  • 3,338 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can send you Renault 5 and Toyota 43,50,84,113 for Spinning Ball helmets. I am online now.
 
Can send you Renault 5 and Toyota 43,50,84,113 for Spinning Ball helmets. I am online now.

Done 👍 please send FR to igwyana Thanks
 
Museum cards send.
 
I'm waiting accept FR :guilty:, when accept i send the last of Toyota cards

92-103-108-113-114

:sly:
 
I'm waiting accept FR :guilty:, when accept i send the last of Toyota cards

92-103-108-113-114

:sly:

Wow you don't have to model the suits to receive the museum cards:dunce:
 
I have Ford 23 32 44 48 and 49. In return can I get the blaze set?
 
I have Ford 23 32 44 48 and 49. In return can I get the blaze set?

Request accepted, sending as discussed on psn, thanks
 
About to send through Ford 57, 181, 184, 221, 226. Enjoy:tup:
 
About to send through Ford 57, 181, 184, 221, 226. Enjoy:tup:

Thanks man, much appreciated, good to see you complete on the gear 👍
 
The following are sent. 👍

Citroën - 238.
Ford - 281.
Nissan -37. 69. 78.
 
I'll check what I have and send 5 before reset for no charge !!!
 
Is there a golden suit?
 
The following are sent. 👍

Citroën - 238.
Ford - 281.
Nissan -37. 69. 78.

Many thanks again, same as yesterday will be with you later.

I'll check what I have and send 5 before reset for no charge !!!

Awesome, many thanks man 👍
 
Link fully updated, If you have 5 cards I need i have paints and gear available now 👍

Thanks
 
I have returned, yet again, and have some gifts from the Germans.
You now have the following in your box...
Mercedes-Benz - 46. 77. 110. 120. 132.

:cheers:
 
Nissan: 34,52,61 an d 81.

Enjoy!
 
I have returned, yet again, and have some gifts from the Germans.
You now have the following in your box...
Mercedes-Benz - 46. 77. 110. 120. 132.

:cheers:

Thanks again teecro, goodies coming your way later 👍

Nissan: 34,52,61 an d 81.

Enjoy!

Thanks outeke, you're a top man 👍
 
I've returned.....

Citroën - 195.
Ford - 86. 94. 100. 133.
 
I've returned.....

Citroën - 195.
Ford - 86. 94. 100. 133.

Awesome, thanks, I sent your little gifts earlier 👍
 
I did receive them. Thank you.👍
 
Is your mygt for museum cards updated as I will send you 5 in 10 mins
 
Are there any that you are particularly looking for??
 
Citroen 208
Ford 134, 142, 144 and 147 have been sent ;)
 
Only 62 cards left to go :D

Horns and paints available today if anyone has cards I need 👍
 
I´ll send you 5 tomorrow.👍

Mercedes: 122,128,136,138,142 :)
 
I´ll send you 5 tomorrow.👍

Mercedes: 122,128,136,138,142 :)

Awesome, many thanks 👍

Would you like anything in return?, well anything except cards, cars or tickets ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back