Your opnion on KTM possibly being in GT6.

United States
United States
Since KTM is attending the event at Silverstone, this may mean that we might be getting a new manufacturer to be seen in the GTSaga.

What is your view of KTM being in GT?
Yay, or Nay?

Yeah, the more content we get the better in my view. If implemented, it should be a blast. :)

Cheers. Brad.

Yay. I would be excited to se what GTPlanets many racing leagues would do with this car. Especially if the Ariel Atom could make an appearance too, in a GT title.

This means that suspension arms will be properly modelled in the next game. Hopefully we will get exhaust/engine sway for this car too, since engines aren't stagnant when revving and this is especially apparent in cars like the X-Bow, BAC Mono and Atom.

Gran Turismo 5's premium cars had the bad habit of having no suspension arms modeled and the tyres were just floating within their wheel wells (see: the vintage VWs)

The race version has about 350hp. In combination with only 790kg weight it must be awesome.

YES YES YES. I love track day cars. I love the Suzuki, love the Caterham and would love the KTM. Ever since I saw it at the race of champions a couple years back I've loved the car and wished it was in a game so I could drive it. Bring that and the Atom and Supercharged Atom and ill sleep happy. :)

I don't know much about KTM and have only heard of them since recently. I'm excited but knowing that they've only made one car, isn't as exciting as a brand new manafacturer that makes multiples. Don't get me wrong though, new addition (s) to the series are always welcomed and exciting for me.

If implemented correctly it can be one of the hightlights of a new game.
And by right I mean making not only the X-Bow but also its main rivals in the track day focused car market.

A grid comprising X-Bow, BAC Mono, Radical SR2, Catheram R500, Ariel Atom etc.. would make for an amazing race 👍

I'll say 'yay' to KTM. If they come into GT6, I hope they include the base model, the R and racing RR versions. The GT series needs more street legal track day cars anyway so it would be a welcome breath of fresh air.

Hoping the have the Race of champions layout. Be good to go head to head online in that format.

ROC is where I first saw the X-bow personally.

Ofcourse any new brand is welcome whatever it is, and trackday cars especially (need more of them, not just Caterham and KTM but Ariel and that lovely Morgan 3-wheeler as well for example).

The X-Bow GT looks good too.

ktm-x-bow-gt_100421712_m.jpg

ktm-x-bow-gt_100421705_l.jpg

Has Gran Turismo ever shown spring compression in their cars? I mean graphically modeled the springs being compressed? I just noticed they are exposed at the front.

Neither. I feel indifferent about this car. If it's in the game, great. If not, I'll be fine without it.

KTM is nice, but I would rather have Ariel (or better still both).

This. I'd also rather have the R500 Superlight but beggars can't be choosers. Really any new auto manufacture would be really nice. Also the ROC track is a cool idea. Although I don't see how they'll replicate a temporary track.

The sound of the turbo and wastegate on the RR version (which has a bigger turbo) is great and the visible suspension is really working! I say Yay 👍

I would be delighted to see KTM in Gran Turismo 6 as the more manufacturers we have the better. I like the X-Bow but the windscreen looks really awkward on the GT version.

Latest Posts

Back