Your opnion on KTM possibly being in GT6.

Yes, I'd love for the X-Bow (and other Track Day cars) to appear in GT6. I wouldn't care if it wasn't added though, but it'd be a nice addition.

Has Gran Turismo ever shown spring compression in their cars? I mean graphically modeled the springs being compressed? I just noticed they are exposed at the front.
Most cars don't even have springs! :lol:

Who knows? Maybe with the X-Bow , PD might throw in the A1 Ring(Red Bull Ring). I welcome the X-Bow with both feet, gloves and helmet.

Focus should be getting the ariel atom, not the x-bow.

How dare PD not choose the car you want for their next game! In all seriousness ideally they would add a Caterham R500 and Ariel Atom as well but I'm not going to criticise them for adding the X-bow, plus the 2.0 turbo VAG engine should have some good tuning potential!

How dare PD not choose the car you want for their next game! In all seriousness ideally they would add a Caterham R500 and Ariel Atom as well but I'm not going to criticise them for adding the X-bow, plus the 2.0 turbo VAG engine should have some good tuning potential!

As Finn says. Focus shouldn't be on a single car from a group. Should be on the whole group. A couple of the Caterhams, X-Bow, the Morgan. This way you get some actually races that aren't one makes.

Sure, I'm just glad that PD is even thinking of adding cars to the franchise that are not skylines for once. The KTM X-Bow could be a challenger to the caterham that's in GT5.

Focus shouldn't be on a single car from a group. Should be on the whole group. A couple of the Caterhams, X-Bow, the Morgan. This way you get some actually races that aren't one makes.
What m8h3r says. The Caterham needs some company, and not just one other make. Get as many similar cars as possible.

As Finn says. Focus shouldn't be on a single car from a group. Should be on the whole group. A couple of the Caterhams, X-Bow, the Morgan. This way you get some actually races that aren't one makes.

👍 100% agree. Even better if the GSX/R comes back.

Back