Your Planned Career Path

• Thread starter JBF77
  • 36 comments
My first career I'll try to get the Triple Crown goal. But I still really don't know what I'd do. I don't know if I'd want to start in Formula Rookie and race open-wheel the whole way, or start in Touring and race touring cars all the way to LMP1, or do a mixture of the two. I'm not that interested in prototype, but I might test it in career eventually.

But all I know right now is that I'm excited to play Project Cars in 3 weeks!

I'll be going for the Defending Champion route. The Endurance GT category actually is a ladder in of itself, so I'll be moving up the ranks from the slowest GT4 cars all the way up to LMP1.* And maybe going for an actual shot at the LMP1 World Championship.

A win at the Le Mans 24 Hours would be nice too...

*Spoiler: I say "ladder in of itself" because while GT4, GT3, and LMPs all have their own single-class series, the Endurance GT championships kinda mess with this by (eventually) giving you offers from all four classes.

I'll be going for the Defending Champion route. The Endurance GT category actually is a ladder in of itself, so I'll be moving up the ranks from the slowest GT4 cars all the way up to LMP1.* And maybe going for an actual shot at the LMP1 World Championship.

A win at the Le Mans 24 Hours would be nice too...

*Spoiler: I say "ladder in of itself" because while GT4, GT3, and LMPs all have their own single-class series, the Endurance GT championships kinda mess with this by (eventually) giving you offers from all four classes.
So you say you hate this game with a passion, but you post stuff about the game no one knows? Wow!

I was going to head down the karting/single seated route but as I'm going to LeMans for the first time this year I may have to take the LMP route.

So you say you hate this game with a passion, but you post stuff about the game no one knows? Wow!
>> No one knows
Easily Found Information
>> sees GT3, GT4, LMP2, and LMP1 cars
Hmm...

Also, yes, even if I do, what Project CARS does for my offline gaming needs is still better than what I've tried. Assetto Corsa's career is nothing but jumping from one car to the next, sometimes repetitively so, occasionally forcing me into cars I don't like in order to advance, GRID Autosport wore thin because it was always just me and Ravenwest (with occasional interruptions by K&N), and I don't like Gran Turismo or Forza nearly as much as I used to. You could say I hate everything and that I'm only hating on Project CARS because that's the newest thing. Just because I hate something doesn't mean I'm not going to try to find something in it I enjoy, especially since I bought into the alpha testing funding thingy three years ago.

Suggest you guys to give Clio Cup a go. AI is fast and the car itself is a handful for such low powered vehicle.
That's where I started and I can't get anything higher than 4th place right now at 85% difficulty. These bastards are fast...

This is what I'm looking forward to , when you finally get a podium it'll feel like a win . Sounds strange to some but I'd rather battle tooth and nail for points than constantly win , makes the winning even more satisfying .

Latest Posts

Back