Your Premium Car Mileage?

• Thread starter F0REZT
  • 53 comments
online only accumulates mileage if you race a race and finish it. if you just cruise around online it will not rack up. i found that out a long time ago and was like wtf!

Ah, so cruising around the ring on "track days" does not count... Alright, good to know. đź‘Ť

Edit: 100.0 km on the McLaren Mp4. Pretty cool, on the instrument panel you can see both total distance and trip distance. For instance, after my last race it said 100.0 km total and 14 km for that particular race. It also seems to have a clock, it showed 12:00 on Nurburgring and 09:05 at Mount Aso. Have to check if it changes with the daylight transition, cause that would be cool :)

Last edited:
my Subaru Impreza sedan World Rally X (Cross Country) Subaru Technica Internaional Spec C type Record attempt (HOLYGODJESUSTHATWASLONG) has nearly 6,000 km on it, wont dare let my bob touch it:)

Ah, so cruising around the ring on "track days" does not count... Alright, good to know. đź‘Ť

Edit: 100.0 km on the McLaren Mp4. Pretty cool, on the instrument panel you can see both total distance and trip distance. For instance, after my last race it said 100.0 km total and 14 km for that particular race. It also seems to have a clock, it showed 12:00 on Nurburgring and 09:05 at Mount Aso. Have to check if it changes with the daylight transition, cause that would be cool :)
You make me want to buy a MP4, just for the heck of it :dopey:

You make me want to buy a MP4, just for the heck of it :dopey:

You should, it's a great car :) Haven't tested it against any tougher competition than the British lightweight seasonal yet, but it's pretty nice to drive.

Edit: Only, I have some issues trying to find a good colour for it...

Edit 2: Oh, and to still make this relevant to the thread, I've got 260+ kms on it now :)

I put the most mileage, 2,764, on my Viper ACR and all of it was from racing online.

I've put around 49K on my X1 all of which was done in B-spec grinding.

My total distance driven in the game is at 95K miles.

2900 Km on my Nascar Ford (I don't remember who is the driver lol) used for grindianapolis;
2200 Km on my Nissan GT-R SpecV used only for online racing;
1700 Km on my Nissan XANAVI GT-R used only for online racing;
1300 Km on my Peugeot 908 HDi FAP, used to do some races online and for time trial on La Sarthe;
1100 Km on my Ferrari 458 Italia used only in time trial, it's still completely stock;

Mine would probably have to be my '71 Mustang from grinding the muscle car seasonal daytona race. Oh, and the mileage is around 300. (I spread the love around my garage:))

online only accumulates mileage if you race a race and finish it. if you just cruise around online it will not rack up. i found that out a long time ago and was like wtf!

Found out something very interesting regarding this. Yes, GT5 only accumulates if you finish a race (and get credit for it, it seems. If you race alone, you get neither cash, experience or mileage), but the display on the McLaren MP4 which keeps track on distance measures everything! I dd some cruising online yesterday which didn't accumulate in the GT5 statistics, but it has been accumulated on the car's own distance meter! According to the the garage, my MP4 has 281 kms, but according to the dashboard display it has 670 kms.

Btw, does anyone know if any other car has a distance meter somewhere that works in a similar way?

I think my X2010 prototype has 4,000-6,000 miles. I drove that thing at the indy for ages to grind up cash and levels because I don't have the time to do the endurance races. I might do them now though because of the save function =)

I skimmed it. Anyways for regular cars I tend to switch up a lot. I have 600 miles on my McLaren F1, 800 on my Lotus Elise, 400 on my Maserati Gran Turismo, and around 100-200 on most other cars I have since I test them on Grand Valley and Daytona. I ran through story with Standards since they are much cheaper and perform just as good.

Last edited:
Found out something very interesting regarding this. Yes, GT5 only accumulates if you finish a race (and get credit for it, it seems. If you race alone, you get neither cash, experience or mileage), but the display on the McLaren MP4 which keeps track on distance measures everything! I dd some cruising online yesterday which didn't accumulate in the GT5 statistics, but it has been accumulated on the car's own distance meter! According to the the garage, my MP4 has 281 kms, but according to the dashboard display it has 670 kms.

Btw, does anyone know if any other car has a distance meter somewhere that works in a similar way?

hmm...sounds like maybe an small problem. i wonder if the 'wear and tear' on the car will follow GT5s stats or the cars. if its the cars, people who cruise online with cars that dont have operating odometers could be in for a little bit of premature money spending. having to get them back into shape w/ engine builds, reworks, and all.

I have 9,800 miles on my F2007 and a second one with 1,100 miles. I mostly drive them in Online free run which doesn't count mileage. I'm guessing I've "driven" them atleast 25,000 miles total if free run is included.

Back