Your PSN, why?

• Thread starter O604
  • 118 comments
5C2D69D3-6A9B-48ED-BA01-E3CC34B68F57.jpeg
PSN: HeritageRacing

Heritage because of how important it is to me personally. It’s something you should never be ashamed of and always be proud of it. Racing... well obvious on that one.

Other reason is because I own and operate a custom woodworking company called Heritage Custom Woodworks. The logo for my company is a lions head inside a crest and that’s why it’s on most of my cars.

Last edited:
Well Haitauer comes from hightower for obvious reason as im 6'8".

In current form it was listed to me as an army nickname. "haitauer" is pretty much how one would write in finnish how hightower is pronounced in english. :lol:👍 psn HI-tauer is in use as "haitauer" was taken, and HI-tauer takes this language twist on fin-eng-fin one step further with "hi" as short for "high" and a greeting..:lol: high-hi-hai (hai in finnish).. all pronounced exactly the same. "hai" is also "shark" in finnish - but that came just accidentally. :cheers::lol:

I welcome you all to learn finnish..:lol:

Last edited:
Benay79 - my Surname is Bennett and my Great Grandmother was French so my friends at college started saying my surname in a french accent when they found out! 79 part is obvious!

PSN name = SwifteeBz. Recently changed to this as my 11 year old son who uses my account for Fortnite was fed up trying to explain to his friends why he was called Benay! I let him choose a new name! :)

Well Haitauer comes from hightower for obvious reason as im 6'8".

In current form it was listed to me as an army nickname. "haitauer" is pretty much how one would write in finnish how hightower is pronounced in english. :lol:👍 psn HI-tauer is in use as "haitauer" was taken, and HI-tauer takes this language twist on fin-eng-fin one step further with "hi" as short for "high" and a greeting..:lol: high-hi-hai (hai in finnish).. all pronounced exactly the same. "hai" is also "shark" in finnish - but that came just accidentally. :cheers::lol:

I welcome you all to learn finnish..:lol:

Wait a minute..............If you are out swimming and someone yells "hai" to you how do tell if it's a greeting or you are about to be an appetizer for the apex predator of the sea???:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Wait a minute..............If you are out swimming and someone yells "hai" to you how do tell if it's a greeting or you are about to be an appetizer for the apex predator of the sea???:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Propably just by knowing theres no sharks in our lakes nor is there any predators hunting us in the depths of Baltic sea..:cheers: Other than that you cant..

But you can imagine a finnish guy running along a crowded beach in the states or australia waiving his hand and yelling "hai!!" :cheers::lol: That should also alarm you as us finns arent usually that social people - just look at Kimi..:lol:

Last edited:
Thanks! It’s actually from a PXG(Golf Company) add and worked perfectly for me, Even though I’d never play their clubs. I’m a Titleist guy, and an oddball Lefty. :D

I'm familiar with PXG. Living here about 45 miles west of NYC, I see a lot of rich guys with those clubs. They don't go any straighter than my Callaway's, so I think I'll continue to spend half.

And an odd ball lefty.. funny. When I was in Little League, we had so few lefty's they were considered evil, yet mysterious, when they were pitching. But little did we know as kids that if you're a righty batter, you WANT a lefty pitching to you.

Oh and my user name? Pretty obvious, I golf and the numbers are my zip code.

I'm familiar with PXG. Living here about 45 miles west of NYC, I see a lot of rich guys with those clubs. They don't go any straighter than my Callaway's, so I think I'll continue to spend half.

And an odd ball lefty.. funny. When I was in Little League, we had so few lefty's they were considered evil, yet mysterious, when they were pitching. But little did we know as kids that if you're a righty batter, you WANT a lefty pitching to you.

Oh and my user name? Pretty obvious, I golf and the numbers are my zip code.

Same here, there adds alone are enough to drive people away from there gear, BOOM!!! :lol: I’m still rockin my old 710 AP2’s, 910 woods and SM5 wedges with an old 2001 Scotty. They works just fine for me. :)

I’m right handed for throwing and writing, but I bad, golf and shot left in hockey for some reason :)

My PSN is watto_1977. Watto as a school nickname / shortening of my last name. As for 1977 ...... I was born in 1979 but when setting up my PSN account many many moons ago 1979 was taken. As a Star Wars fan I went with 1977 thinking it was cool. Sadly it obviously just means having to explain to everyone that I'm two years younger than my name suggests.

Fortunately this wasn't such an issue for my GT Planet account.

Been meaning to change my PSN to something better but am short of ideas at the moment.

Oh and @Pigems can you please stop making EVERY thread about golf ;)

My PSN is watto_1977. Watto as a school nickname / shortening of my last name. As for 1977 ...... I was born in 1979 but when setting up my PSN account many many moons ago 1979 was taken. As a Star Wars fan I went with 1977 thinking it was cool. Sadly it obviously just means having to explain to everyone that I'm two years younger than my name suggests.

Fortunately this wasn't such an issue for my GT Planet account.

Been meaning to change my PSN to something better but am short of ideas at the moment.

Oh and @Pigems can you please stop making EVERY thread about golf ;)

My bad, I blame my Avatar. :)

Same here, there adds alone are enough to drive people away from there gear, BOOM!!! :lol: I’m still rockin my old 710 AP2’s, 910 woods and SM5 wedges with an old 2001 Scotty. They works just fine for me. :)

I’m right handed for throwing and writing, but I bad, golf and shot left in hockey for some reason :)

I bat, write, and other stuff lefty but I throw right handed. When I started golfing nobody had left handed clubs so I had to learn right handed but I could switch hit so I guess it wasnt that tough. I putt RH but cross handed otherwise I golf normal righty, or would that be North Paw?? All I ever heard playing baseball as a kid was "South Paw".

My PSN is jimihemmy17. Jimi for my live of Jimi Hendrix and hemmy for the Hemi engine which at the time I thought was the greatest old school engine. The number 17 has a significant meaning to me. I combined them but couldn’t spell it as jimihemi17 because I thought the “i” made the name look feminine.

My alt account is gtp_jimihemmy because at one time I thought I would join one of many online racing leagues here (never did) and that was naming convention it said to use.

Ironically, I never did join a racing league because I wasn’t a fan of online multiplayer games (until I got into Call of Duty-thanks son!) and now I always get my daily marathon with the online races.

My GTP name is because I’ve used it everywhere since I came up with it for PSN.

Forest_4A

Forest is my last name, which is also a place with lot's of trees, so it's not obvious it's my name, and 4A because my last name is French and if pronounced with the proper accent by an anglophone it would sound like that, 4-A. Damn anglophone's can't rrrrroll there r's :)

old PSN was hereforbeer3, my old beer league softball team when I was 17-18, 3 was my preferred jersey# for just about anything. My softball team had since rebranded like 5 time over the last decade so I figured I should change my PSN.

Long story:

STR_ManayaQ_31: Stronger Together Racing (The team I founded). The Manaya comes from a mispronunciation of the world Manager by my Peruvian friend’s brother. It sounded so adorable that I started using it instead of Manager. 31 is my lucky #.

The Q has a more complex origin. (I was QRacer_31 until I changed it.) My first account was qwbufp: Quixote Winter Bond (Song/Song/Group) Union des Forces Progressistes (Politics). qwbufp was unpronounceable so everyone called me Q. I’ve used it in all my accounts since then.

A fun idea, I often see a username or PSN ID and think where did it come from too.

Some are clearly just button smashed in a hurry but some are creative and meaningful to us each personally too. Can lead to good chats in games at times as well.

My PSN is private, sorry. But my username here comes from an old trance music favourite I stumbled across from a Tiesto CD and it just became a huge favourite at the time in the late 90's. Lord of Tranz feat. DJ Hoxider - Trancestores, that was a gem track. Not listened to it in a while actually, will now.

Very much love my European trance, Ferry Corsten is a favourite too. Love the german/Dutch dance scene, especially back then. But the name 'Lord of Tranz' always stuck in mind.

Chose mine since i played vanilla version of Final Fantasy Tactics. Ramza was the main character, had to add « com » because ramza was already used. Always kept this name as my virtual avatar since.

Sid_Neigh is my PSN_ID.

Unfortunately I got my nickname Sid, because of Sid Vicious.

June 1980 - Dark spiky hair, so some knob I hated kept calling me it, much to my great annoyance.
Because I hated it, everyone started calling me it and it stuck.

Every damn website since the start of that damn web always has a Sid or Sidney registered before I get there so, I've always used that phonetic way to spell it.

(My real name is... Tarquin Farquhar-Bunterson.)

wheelman
wheel·man
noun

pl. -·men
  1. RARE:a cyclist
  2. helmsman, also wheels′man
  3. SLANG: the driver of an automobile; esp., the driver of a getaway car
I'm an avid cyclist, reasonably competent around boats both power and sail, and can usually keep the round black thingies on the grippy stuff. Getaway car part, not so much.

Second part should be obvious.

Back