Your PSN, why?

• Thread starter O604
  • 118 comments
PSN/GTP User: courageC60

Named after the 2003 Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car. It was my ultimate favorite car in GT4. I don’t know if it was the green livery it had or whatever, but I had a poster of it on my wall. Funny thing is, I never got to drive it in GT4 lol. I wasn’t very skilled back in the day. Might change both soon though. Also hope it comes to GT Sport lol.

Mother and I were watching a program where people had to give themselves a "super power" using only junk to overcome a problem. One chap had to get up a flat wall and used a load of vacuum cleaners stuck to his back to make suction cups. He called himself "Mega Up-a-wall-a-tron".

I turned to my mother and said "when I put you in a home soon you will be "Mega All-Alone-a-tron". Luckily she laughed.

I remembered it when I came to create a PSN Id (Allaloneatron) and used it as a piss take for all the people who spend hours and hours alone playing online. I then promptly become one of them :D.

So, my name "SgtBreadStick" (not to be confused with the one posted in the thread a while back) came from something completely random actually.
A lot of people called me a breadstick due to me being, pretty much a thin as a breadstick. The "Sgt" part was just really random and im not sure where that part really came from.

And i am that truck simulator person, sorry to the other SgtBreadstick for taking your name, didn't even know other people used it until a while after, then i stumbled upon this thread.

Because i Had to leave the Place where i was born :nervous:
Pirovac.
A small Fisher Village in the Adriatic Sea.
Back in 1993, the civil War Broke out in Croatia.
I was just 13 and my Parents had the possibility to sent me to Germany where my Uncle, Aunt and Cousin were living.
So yeah, In my Heart i‘m still the little Boy from Pirovac who was forced to leave his Country...Never forget where I come from 👍

JoshsoJB

Uh it's just my name (Josh) then reversed (hsoJ) and that last upper case J with B is my initials (JB).

Saying it would sound like Josh so JB which sounds kind of stupid but whatever.

wagnerFAM98 - both PSN ID and GTP nickname, it represents my first name + all the remaining initials of my full name + short for 1998, the year I was born.

Meck_rb7 is also my PSN.

Meck because is the half of my name, and RB7 because i'm a Vettel fan and i think it's the most beautiful F1 car he has driven and it's one of my favorite F1 cars.

Edit: Also R.B. are my initials.

My PSN name is three words in one.

Chili - because I love chili [and jalapeños too].
Guy - because I'm a guy.
Dannebrog - it's the name of our flag; the flag of Denmark.

And since Chiliandjalapenosguydannebrog is utterly gibberish, I had to shorten it a bit.
And then it became

Chiliguynnebrog

Add me if you want to.

You may notice I became TPC_MaxAttack

Because I am a member of GTP's most elite, extraordinary, outta-this-world, top level, ultra serious SIM racing team, The Pit Crew, and my previous PSN was an embarrassing garbled mess.

My RL first name isn't Max - sadly the world just isn't that poetic, but it came about from when id be in a PSN party with my other gaming friends - non racer types - chatting away to them whilst smashing stages in DiRT 4. Frequently I'd tune out of the conversation to listen to pace notes, only to tune back in and hear my name being called, replying;

'Sorry boys, I was going Max Attack' and the more I said it, the more it struck me as a sort of alter ego for when I'm driving.

Imagine a sort of charicature group B driver - Scandiwegian, moustachiod, blond mullet, headband, cigarette permanently lit, one foot up on the front lip of some terrifying 4wd fiberglass death machine, like Markku in my profile pic, with that same mad stare in his eyes like some hotshot fighter pilot and you have a decent idea of the Max Attack persona.

I always thought if I were quick and interesting enough, had the gear and, more importantly, short enough 80s sport shorts, I'd stream under that persona with a ton of VHS filters and it'd probably be pretty entertaining.

Where do you get mullet wigs?

You may notice I became TPC_MaxAttack

Because I am a member of GTP's most elite, extraordinary, outta-this-world, top level, ultra serious SIM racing team, The Pit Crew, and my previous PSN was an embarrassing garbled mess.

My RL first name isn't Max - sadly the world just isn't that poetic, but it came about from when id be in a PSN party with my other gaming friends - non racer types - chatting away to them whilst smashing stages in DiRT 4. Frequently I'd tune out of the conversation to listen to pace notes, only to tune back in and hear my name being called, replying;

'Sorry boys, I was going Max Attack' and the more I said it, the more it struck me as a sort of alter ego for when I'm driving.

Imagine a sort of charicature group B driver - Scandiwegian, moustachiod, blond mullet, headband, cigarette permanently lit, one foot up on the front lip of some terrifying 4wd fiberglass death machine, like Markku in my profile pic, with that same mad stare in his eyes like some hotshot fighter pilot and you have a decent idea of the Max Attack persona.

I always thought if I were quick and interesting enough, had the gear and, more importantly, short enough 80s sport shorts, I'd stream under that persona with a ton of VHS filters and it'd probably be pretty entertaining.

Where do you get mullet wigs?

You dont need a mullet wig, you can simply grow one, just remember, party in the rear, business up front!!!

Well, my name is Pedro Correia. Back in the old days, some games only allowed you to put up to 8 characters in player names. Since then, it has been my name, without spaces, the first 8 characters, no capitals.

Ive inadvertently had one before (bad haircut) and it really isn't a style you wanna wear 24/7 :P and I lack the volume to grow a decent 80s tash.

All this nostalgia talk right now I am yearning for a Joe Dirt 'do!!:D:D
And maybe some Emmerson Fittipaldi like facial hair, which I would never have a chance at growing.

Hi all.

I am GTR365 on GTP. My original PSN name matched until Sony (sometime before GT5, which originally included any online in-game component for the series) forced name changes upon members. I was unable to use that name going forward; refusing to alter it with some (incrementally additional) meaningless string of numbers, I appended the underscore character. You can find me as GTR365_, I'm the cruising savant.

I have used this moniker since my earliest internet days. The GTR reflects my love of guitar music, particularly instrumental. (listening to Joe Satriani as I type) This, after I discovered Gran Turismo, melded conveniently with Gran Turismo Racer. The 365 originally was, in a time in which many names included some personally related numeric tag like Zip Code of birthplace, jersey number of favorite athlete, bra size of most recent lesbian significant other, etc. Mine is the concatenation of the month & the year of my birth. This nicely, although unintentionally, shares the connotation of 365 meaning every day of the year.

So, I was born in the previous millennium, I listen to a lot of guitar music & I drive many miles on GTS, currently greater than 200000 km (thx kudosprime). Cya round :gtpflag:

Guess I can add to this. GT Planet ID is self explanatory, red neck country boy became french trained chef after I realized how much I struggled in offices. PSN ID Phreelickz is different. I had an old email address from college/university when a company started trialing free email and I picked pheelicks as a stupid way to spell felix as a username. That became my email address even though I don't even know a felix. 24 years later I still have the same email address but pheelicks was taken so chuck in an r and hope it is free. The bad pun was entirely the reason for the choice.

Our old house in Scotland before we moved to france was called Sunnyhall but that sounds a bit naff so it's Solrighal.

I should've went with TallaGrianach but then nobody would have a clue, lol.

Psn: barters81

I’ve used this tag/name in just about every forum or anything since the internet pretty much started.

Ive had idiots trace this tag back to my real name and speak **** about it. How I should change my name etc.

Pfft.....sure, but I’d have to care about any of that, or what others think of me first.

ADM_Hennes (PS-ID): ADM=Angry Division Motorsport; Hennes: Name of the Mascot of 1. FC Köln (Cologne Footboll Club)
Aachenboy (GTP-ID): Aachen is a town in Germany near the borders to Belgium and the Netherlands.

Last edited:
SpacedustDaddy

I just loved watching The Jetsons when I was a kid. Got the name from what Jet Screamer calls George Jetson. The song title, is my lobby intro message:

Edit: My gtp name is from the 2005 Ford Falcon XR8(my avatar) I owned, when I joined the community.

Last edited:
Back