Your Real Life Car in Gran Turismo 6

• Thread starter Punknoodle
  • 173 comments
Have not been to the dyno, but It should be nearly 400hp with this set up. You can't go forced induction with the R32 in the game, but you can get good numbers anyway.

It has an HPA engineered supercharger and intake set up on it. Here are some pics of that install:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32046498@N00/sets/72157631767740005/
There is a video clip from inside the car in this set, not much to see, but it sounds great. Wish the car sounded like that in the game.

I like that VIR picture at Oak Tree. It sad, but a few weeks after that picture was taken a storm took that tree down. Here are some more pics of that track day:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32046498@N00/sets/72157633455958304/

Sounds good! 👍
It's always nice to see some project pictures :cheers:

Edit : Sorry for double post! :rolleyes:

Here's my old Fiat Coupe 20vt at Spa....
SpaItalia2011_zps1c276e68.jpg

and then my 20vt on GT6.....

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps1_zps62258587.jpg

I struggled to take a decent shot of the coupe at this angle as the sun was behind the car. Any tips?

Also, is there any way to get additional Paint Chips apart from getting Gold in the seasonals? Wouldnt mind getting a darker metallic green to match my old car!

Cheers, Nick

Here's my old Fiat Coupe 20vt at Spa....
SpaItalia2011_zps1c276e68.jpg

and then my 20vt on GT6.....

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps1_zps62258587.jpg

I struggled to take a decent shot of the coupe at this angle as the sun was behind the car. Any tips?

Also, is there any way to get additional Paint Chips apart from getting Gold in the seasonals? Wouldnt mind getting a darker metallic green to match my old car!

Cheers, Nick

Hey Nick,

You can find that green colour (verde metalizzato?) At Alfa Romeo dealership. Buy the car and you get the colour. :)

You can also change the time of day at Spa in free-run. :)

'08 G8 GT vs '04 HSV SS
IRL%20VS%20GT6.PNG

Sad that GT completely ignored the G8 or any of the other years of Holden/HSV cars... Especially with all of the years of Commodores in V8 Supercars and now the Chevy SS in Nascar, zero representation for 4-door V8 sedans outside of BMW/MERC. LAME!

Used to have 1965 Mustang but not the GT350. However it looked nearly identical minus carbon hood and GT350 badge. Was my 2nd car ever.
image.jpg

My 1st car was a white 1995 Acura Integra Special Edition V-tec. It wasn't the Rtype below but looked just like it.
image.jpg
Current-
image.jpg
image.jpg

One of my currents is featured above in real life & in game.
Only mine in real life is a year 2000 mod, not the 98 in game.
They are however the same being both B5 model S4's.

Back