Your Real Life Car in Gran Turismo 6

• Thread starter Punknoodle
  • 173 comments
Here's mine - 2013 Boss 302

ezn7sp.jpg

syng47.jpg

Yeah im serious :( its because of the insane taxes we have here :(

A heavy car with a big engine and much horsepower = 100000-150000$ just in taxes :(

at least you don't live in California over here in the US, even modifying a single thing on your car are fines and more fines.

So you robbed a store and assaulted 3 officers? Eh. You tinted your front windows by more than 6%? FINES AND CITATIONS!

That's a pretty nice Mustang, actually... But it must be a handful in the snow. My Impreza's psychotic on snow. :lol: I see in your picture, that you've driven it through snow (or, at least, with snow in the picture,) you're crazy. :dopey: :)

Wow, I know Norway was expensive but not that expensive.

Thanks Andrew. It came with summer tires which get hard and don't have hardly any traction when it gets below about 40°F. If it's below freezing, it feels almost like driving in the rain or snow even when the road is completely dry. The tires have awesome traction in anything above 65 degrees though.

This picture was from January this year when I picked it up. I have a civic that I try to drive most of the time in the winter, although there were a few nicer days last winter where I couldn't resist driving the Boss.

I know, I have summer performance tires on my Impreza, I drove with them in the snow... Was like driving on dry tarmac regardless... Now, with the new rear sway bar, even with full winters, it attempts to kill me. :mischievous: That's why I love it. But, a Mustang's just so much more powerful and less refined (where is your center differential? :lol:) for winter driving, it would be mental... The fact that you've not crashed it - keep it up.

The Premium Evo IX MR is in the game still.

Edit: And you have the vortex generator in the rear window, just like my mom did. Don't tell me it's not a IX. ;)

Yeah ... I just found the premium IX. Doing another shot now. And mine is definitely an IX MR (SE) ... =) It does have the vortex generator, and also the wickerbill on the spoiler, the brake cooling scoops and it had the front air dam.

at least you don't live in California over here in the US, even modifying a single thing on your car are fines and more fines.

So you robbed a store and assaulted 3 officers? Eh. You tinted your front windows by more than 6%? FINES AND CITATIONS!

Its not far from that here either :(
if we get pulled over and they discover "illegal" modifications (bigger wheels, lowering kit, big brakes, open filter etc. ) which is not stamped in the pink slip by the dmv we risk losing the license plates or even fines depending on how severe the mods are :(

I have regular versions:

106hp 1.6L flex fuel Ford Focus 5door 2010
90hp 1.4L flex Fiat 500 2013

Attachments

• Nürburgring GP_D_10.jpg
    Nürburgring GP_D_10.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 8
Its not far from that here either :(
if we get pulled over and they discover "illegal" modifications (bigger wheels, lowering kit, big brakes, open filter etc. ) which is not stamped in the pink slip by the dmv we risk losing the license plates or even fines depending on how severe the mods are :(

completely ridiculous are the fix it tickets. Excuse me officer, someone as of right now is being robbed or assaulted while Mr. Krispy Kreme over here is writing me a ticket, it wastes my time and his, with the exception that he gets paid to make peoples lives miserable due to quotas and I don't.

I love that white Prelude, I have one as well, 1998 Base Model though. Except I have some different headlights. BB6 Love.

completely ridiculous are the fix it tickets. Excuse me officer, someone as of right now is being robbed or assaulted while Mr. Krispy Kreme over here is writing me a ticket, it wastes my time and his, with the exception that he gets paid to make peoples lives miserable due to quotas and I don't.

The last time i got a fix it ticket was when i got pulled over for having 3 buckets of hella rally 3000 extra lights (only 2 allowed) so yeah, ******g ridiculous :P i had to show them the car without the buckets and then i went home and mounted them back on :P

The last time i got a fix it ticket was when i got pulled over for having 3 buckets of hella rally 3000 extra lights (only 2 allowed) so yeah, ******g ridiculous :P i had to show them the car without the buckets and then i went home and mounted them back on :P

3? Three? A friend of mine has 4 Hella 500FFs on his Impreza. Surprised that it's a problem. Yeah, as long as you turn them off near oncoming traffic, I don't see why two would be a problem...

But, isn't it weird having an odd number? The human brain determines attractiveness of something by how symmetrical it looks.... The police officer might've been helping you out with the styling.....

3? Three? A friend of mine has 4 Hella 500FFs on his Impreza. Surprised that it's a problem. Yeah, as long as you turn them off near oncoming traffic, I don't see why two would be a problem...

But, isn't it weird having an odd number? The human brain determines attractiveness of something by how symmetrical it looks.... The police officer might've been helping you out with the styling.....

Its a problem because the vehicle regulation rules says only two and we can only have 480lux = 100% max (including the original headlights) :P
But i think it looks better with three than two, and i can adjust the lightbeam exactly where i want to light up the road :)

Here is a picture of it in wintermode btw (rally covers on because, well....... daylight :P )

Certain regulations and laws are just downright stupid. @Racers_Edge it seems that you live in a forested, slightly mountainous area based off your picture. It gets dark and dangerous at night from my point of view off a trip to the Touge in Japan, I don't see why cops would get anal about one extra light. As long as your not obviously flashing it directly in the face of oncoming traffic, whats the deal?

Certain regulations and laws are just downright stupid. @Racers_Edge it seems that you live in a forested, slightly mountainous area based off your picture. It gets dark and dangerous at night from my point of view off a trip to the Touge in Japan, I don't see why cops would get anal about one extra light. As long as your not obviously flashing it directly in the face of oncoming traffic, whats the deal?

You are absolutely right :) its all about the priorities of the cops, caught stealing = slap at the wrist, doing your car safer = fines. Just because theres less paperwork :P

Here's my dads old Alfa Romeo 147 GTA

558878_4887724919955_621081026_n
by Matthias2908, on Flickr

Syracuse_1

12593_4887725359966_930183153_n

Syracuse

The GTA at Spa-Francorchamp in 2007 (I was 9 at that time) next to an Lotus Cortina and me posing, haha. :-)

167151_1768802108834_1366861_n

The Renault 8 was the closest I could get to the Lotus Cortina

Syracuse_2

Back