• Nurburgring Nordschleife

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Nurburgring 24h

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Nurburgring GP

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the Tokyo circuits. Encourages speed but has excessively narrow roads. Add blind corners and no run off areas. Worst possible track to promote clean racing. Horrible horrible for racing. Just no.

The Willow springs tracks. So dull, uninspired track designs. How do these tracks keep getting into racing games? Must be really cheap licensing.
Ok for trackday time trail events I guess...

All the rally tracks. Because rally really shouldn't be in this game.

I'm not particularly fond of any of the tracks.(Same goes for Forza) Brands Hatch is probably my number one least favorite though.
There is only one track in GT Sport that I actually like but that's not what this thread is about so I wont mention it.

@Doodle Why the 'Ring?? Its an iconic, very fun to drive track IMO!!

Alsace for me is the worst GT track in the series so far (original circuits) - big statement i know, but i hate it that much!!
In GT League I picked the fastest car I could for those races to be done with it!

I'm surprised my the hate for the Tokyo tracks. I don't rate Central much, but East Outer is quite a satisfying track to drive in a GT3. Perhaps the experience is different in [Un]Sport mode if people are wall riding, etc, but after learning the track in Circuit Experience, I find it fun trying to nail the perfect line through the bridges and curves section. The long straight is also handy for racking up some daily miles.

Can't believe Maggiore GP got votes. If I had six choices, they'd all be Willow!

@Doodle Why the 'Ring?? Its an iconic, very fun to drive track IMO!!
No matter how much I've tried to do races or do some time trials on the Nurburgring, I've done countless laps on the track since the GT4 days and I've never enjoyed it. I've never been a fan of it and I probably never will be, however I do have a lot of respect for the track.

I've voted for Willow Springs, BB raceway and Fisherman's ranch. I wish my vote could count for all 5 variants of that hateful desert dump but sadly it can't and naturally I would have liked my votes for the other 2 to count for both. This game troubles me. It has an emphasis on real racing what with its FIA link yet they have crammed it full of stupid fantasy and rally tracks and that dirt strip in an American desert. I can only conclude the department that presided over the track selection had no communication whatsoever with the rest of the team and clearly thought they was making RidgeRacer.

No matter how much I've tried to do races or do some time trials on the Nurburgring, I've done countless laps on the track since the GT4 days and I've never enjoyed it. I've never been a fan of it and I probably never will be, however I do have a lot of respect for the track.

Fair enough! One thing I do hate though is getting 90% of the way round doing a great lap then one silly mistake ruins it!!

Willow Springs (in theory all variants) - I get that it appeals to Americans, but they just don't do it for me.
BB raceway - mainly due to the right hander that feels awkward, again I get that ovals appeal to Americans and beginners.
Nur' GP - My least favourite track in Dailies. No matter what I try, I just never seem to go well at this track and rarely qualify above 12th with tyre wear I'm lucky if I come within 3-4 secs of my best qualifying time. Also, not sure if its just me, but it feels like it has less grip than other tracks, maybe its all the slow speed corners, but I really struggle to get the power down, and also find the car seems to lack stability in the faster corners (even Gr.3 cars with aero).

Gotta be Alsace for me... really don't like that place. I don't mind the layout so much, I just hate the execution of it as a venue, really bugs me. Missed opportunity.

Had to vote for Interlagos too, might make for interesting races on TV, but that squiggly bit in the middle is no fun, and running a little wide at the last turn before the uphill section totally ***** up your race!

I like big willow, there is a tricky slow section and some nice high speed bends that test your bravery on the limit.
It all looks the same, so you need to know it off by heart.

Hard to pick only 3 tracks/layouts since there are at least 8 in that list that would get my vote, but I choose Blue Moon, Northern Isle and BB Raceway. I'm not really a fan of oval tracks.

I actually enjoy the fictional tracks in GT Sport (with the exception of the 3 I mentioned before), even Alsace, which people say it's boring. I also don't really mind Big Willow...

Hard to pick just three, more like category's

All the dirt tracks, Ovals (not sure if there really ovals, having brake distant markers & left & right turns) & Willow Springs

Tend to stick to spend most of my time on the real tracks, occasionally the new fantasy road courses

Interlagos by far one of worst tracks for me, the grip doesn't feel right on that track. It felt okay before the physics patch. Then all dirt and oval tracks. Then the Tokyo expressway tracks, they aren't bad just pointless.

Whoever voted for Suzuka, Interlagos or the Nordschleife, should leave GTS and go to NFS or some other arcade racer :grumpy::P
Agreed, the joke race game Ridge Racer would suit this type of person

I'm delighted after reading this thread, to me, it seems Willow Springs is the most hated
track in Gran Turismo Sport.
The Big Willow is OK, but the other variants of this track are just horrible to be on :yuck:

I guess everyone agrees at one point: Willow Springs.It seems nobody would be upset if PD deletes it from the game. :D
McRae - I agree on the inner tracks but I raced the outer loop (M/C) in the older days...know the track very well - sorry but I like it. Cheers.

I don't want to turn this into a game bashing but I just looked at a YT Vid
titled "Ridge Racer 7: The Last Race!!" Enough Said :D

Willow springs for me, just can't seem to get a consistent lap. Manage to alternate one decent lap followed by a really bad one.

Back