• Nurburgring Nordschleife

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Nurburgring 24h

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Nurburgring GP

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate all the Willow Springs. But there's more than 3! Also the reverse of Dragon, Maggiore and Alsace don't flow for me, just like many other GTP peddlers.

So out of those 6, I'll have to figure out which 3...

Ovals.

On the Willow hate, I have to say that I kind of agree. The only version of that track that I like was left behind (in GT6 I mean).

Not a fan of Alsace either especially the reverse layout. Dragon Trail reverse is not very fun.

I hate the short Suzuka and Brands Hatch layouts too. Suzuka east is boring as hell.

Ovals.

On the Willow hate, I have to say that I kind of agree. The only version of that track that I like was left behind (in GT6 I mean).

Not a fan of Alsace either especially the reverse layout. Dragon Trail reverse is not very fun.

I hate the short Suzuka and Brands Hatch layouts too. Suzuka east is boring as hell.
All versions of Willow are carried over from GT6..

I don't see the hate for BB raceway , its better than the other ovals and doesn't exactly have any infuriating portions to it.

I voted both ovals and the Nurburgring GP, if you enjoy that slow track you must be a masochist, it has absolutely zero flow.

Unpopular Opinion: Dragon Trail. Namely because it's the course for every lobby ever, and probably the guaranteed way to score multiple racers in your lobby aside from an oval track that isn't BB Raceway, or the Nurb.

That being said, BB Raceway is kind of an awkwardly laid out track, but the reverse layout is much better to drive on.

And Interlagos. Sure, it's a historical track, but my god, it is not a good track.

I've set a date for this poll to close. Be sure to enter your votes before Jan 23, 2018 at 1:22 PM! Then we can talk about the results!

BB Raceway - What's this?
Alsace - The final couple of corners pisses me off a lot.
Horse Thief Mile of Willow Spring - Couldn't withstand driving on those tight roads. Big wallow and street's are much better IMO.

I could add all of the useless rally courses as well.

Only track I dislike is the reverse variant of Dragon trail. There is no flow it and is filled with awkward corners.

Polls have closed and it looks like these are the top five most hated tracks in GT Sport

Northern Isle Speedway - 52 votes
BB Raceway - 42 votes
Tokyo Expressway - Central Outer Loop - 39 votes
Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow - 36 votes
Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile - 31 votes

Anyone surprised by the results?

Really hate Alsace and never liked Willow Springs. I do normally prefer "real" tracks but Lago Maggiore, Kyoto Driving Park and Blue Moon Speed way (the infield layouts) are well done, except for all the reverse layouts.

Hard to dislike Big Willow since my only win thus far came from there. In fact, I rather like it, high speed with some tricky corners, plus it looks like it's in the middle of the Mad Max world.

I've witnessed something really unique among ANY sim.

While I like Alsace I, I really dislike Alsace II...

Going forward, it has really great flow and the corners are easy to see and counter and you can chain corners.

Going backwards, its a bag of d*g****... its disjointed and corners are blind and it has no flow.

I've never seen anything like it anywhere.

Besides all the reverse tracks (especially Dragons Trail reverse) and ovals, my vote goes to Nurburgring GP. I've hated it ever since I drove on it since old GT games. I can not for the life of me find a good braking point for first chicane and last blind tight S.

Besides all the reverse tracks (especially Dragons Trail reverse) and ovals, my vote goes to Nurburgring GP. I've hated it ever since I drove on it since old GT games. I can not for the life of me find a good braking point for first chicane and last blind tight S.
Have you watched the Circuit Experience videos and the Lewis Hamilton reference lap? Nürb GP is the circuit with the most resources available to help you figure it out!

Have you watched the Circuit Experience videos and the Lewis Hamilton reference lap? Nürb GP is the circuit with the most resources available to help you figure it out!
Slight tangent
Speaking of Lewis reference laps... Why has it never materialized other than this one episode :banghead:

Bit late for the poll but was thinking about this last night.

I've come to the conclusion that I hate the Nurb, or it hates me, more importantly. Difficult and overlong and boring. Sorry to basically everyone for that opinion.

Mt Panorama is also too tight (but the location is glorious and I like an elevation change, so it gets a pass).

Suzuka is, sadly, annoying as hell, despite having fond memories of it from F355 Challenge. Too much instant-death grass verging.

Monza is idiotic and dull and makes for terrible online racing. Why they added that, I have no idea.

All the ovals and all the 'rally' tracks can do one too.

I miss Spa, and some of the old classic GT fictional efforts. PD really are very good at making original tracks.

I'm surprised my the hate for the Tokyo tracks. I don't rate Central much, but East Outer is quite a satisfying track to drive in a GT3. Perhaps the experience is different in [Un]Sport mode if people are wall riding, etc, but after learning the track in Circuit Experience, I find it fun trying to nail the perfect line through the bridges and curves section. The long straight is also handy for racking up some daily miles.

Can't believe Maggiore GP got votes. If I had six choices, they'd all be Willow!
I don't like North Ilse Speedway because Group 3's Favorite Track

Back