Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Nurburgring GP

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Indiana
pie4july
To coincide with my other topic of favorite tracks: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/your-top-three-favorite-tracks-poll.373291/

I would now like to know which tracks you dislike the most. Please select up to three in the poll.

I chose BB Raceway, BB Raceway II and Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.

This chose was hard. I have general disdain for all reverse tracks. One of my favorite tracks is KDP - Yamagiwa, but I absolutely hate it when it is run in reverse. I am also not very fond of any of the nurburgring layouts. In the end I chose BB raceway both ways because that track is just sad. I chose MPRC because I can't stand how tight it is. I don't know how those V8 super cars do it IRL

I do not like rally in this game so I cannot speak to the rally tracks

Last edited:
Both versions of Tokyo Expressway - Central Loop, terrible layout, too easy to "crush" other drivers in the walls, no run-off zones and easy to wall ride without getting penalties.

Also Horse Theif Mile, the track itself is great but I can't, for the life of me, find a good racing line and be consistent in this track.

I could easily vote for more than three for various and obvious reasons. But the thing I don't like most is artificially boosting track count via reverse tracks and most are rubbish in reverse too but then I don't think rally offers anything to sport either, so I settled on voting for the reverse rally tracks.

I picked one of each category. Fantasy track, oval, and rally.

I like Alsace but Alsace II is terrible for cornering and no one seems to know the brake points.

I can't stand northern isle it is the worst of the ovals. Boring as hell.

Rally sucks but the tracks aren't that bad, except for fisherman's ranch. It's all brown brown brown.

I chose Dragon Tail Seaside II, Lago Maggiore, and Tokyo Central Loop

I never really liked the flow of Seaside II, it feels really artificial, if that makes sense. It's even worse because for me the normal version is one of my favorites

Lago Maggiore I think it has the potential to grow into me overtime but right now I really don't like it because of how deceptive some(most) of the corners are, in the sense that you think you can carry so much more speed that you actually can, and vice versa

Tokyo Centeal Outer Loop because I had really, really bad memories of it. Never again.

I have a hard time driving on Alsace II. I like Alsace but the reverse layout doesn't translate well as a track. Oh, I need to mention that I completely avoid Lago Maggiore online. It's basically a divebomb fest there. Offline though it's one of my favourite tracks.

Northern Isle Speedway, because it's so damn short, you're constantly flipping between adjusting to maintain your line through the banks and navigating around other drivers; Alsace (forwards), that stupid chicane near the start/finish straight is annoying because it appears out of nowhere, and the suggested gear for braking changes almost every time you approach it; but my most loathed track has to be Fisherman's Ranch. Unnecessarily long, tons of slow corners that are at such awkward angles, it gave me more trouble in CE than the Nordschleife.

Last edited:
Dragon Trail II (Reverse Layout)- Most of the curves are really slow compared with the orignal layout
Northern Isliand Sppedway - Small and crash fest, the Sunday cup event it is enjoyable but it is because the cars are under 200 hp so that avoid the contacts
-Fischerman Ranch - Just too long

I needed a lot more votes, i think i counted 9 tracks that I would keep, so I used my votes starting from the top. I gave dragon trail forward a break, as I enjoyed it in the demo.

Dragon Train - Seaside II,
Alsace - Village II,
Alsace - Village
I would rather have another oval track which I don't like than ANY original track in reverse.

I drove the Tokyo tracks in the samba in VR, looking up at empty office buildings made it like a ghost town. Now if it had office workers walking around the buildings...

Northern Isle- Dull slamfest
Big Willow- Never gelled with it and very unforgiving.
Interlagos- Ok in its' own right but I've not had good experiences with it online even though I've done well at times.

I just choose not to race on them, no biggie.

I hate Interlagos. Couldn't get behind any hype for it or care for its history, I just can't have any fun on that track it's so boring. After that, both Horse Thief Miles, probably best with a kart but i haven't tried that yet.

All the Tokyo Tracks and Big Willow.

Big Willow is a track day track, first off. Second, if you breath on the edge, you are out in to the desert.

Latest Posts

Back