Your worst driving habits in GT5 Prologue...

• Thread starter s15specr
  • 99 comments
My worst habbit is turning on gt5p finding they have HORRIBLE new online events and actually driving them for a while....

In my view, absolutely not. I've had a few encounters with some retard called AFCNumber01 who keeps slamming at every opportunity, not only me but everyone else he came across. And I must say I found it immensly satisfying shovelling him/her into the gravel at Fuji's 1st corner!!

cool, i'm glad someone can see there's nothing wrong with that, given the situation:)

Getting on the throttle too early. I think I may have nearly sorted out my dilemma though. :)

My worst habit is spending too much time worrying about others people races and not focusing on mine, especially when I'm leading the race. I'm for ever looking over my shoulder so to speak.

If I've not played GT for a while then I need a few races before I stop braking to late and oversteering into a corner.

That might be due to the fact that drinking can help you to relax, I've found it can help at times as well, but I've never tried it when playing GT.

You should try it i have not been pulled over for it yet

My problem is i look around corners. I'm probably a half second slow on my turn in.
Just makes me mad sometimes when i do it.

for me, in a fwd or rwd car, i always wheelspin out of a corner as I can't be bothered to eliminate wheelspin, and when I think that the car is about to drift, I countersteer, but it doesn't, it is often disastrous

My worst habit by far is giving slow guys a chance. Today "RaceAddict" wrecked me 2 times at daytona road 600pp on the first lap, so i let him pass me and i pushed him around an entire lap, then i pushed him off, gently, going into a turn. Upon him calling me a couple explitive, I raced him 3 times at his prefered track... HSR 650pp blah, and he never completed more than 4 laps in a race. I spent 30 minutes hoping he would challenge me, to no avail.

rofl... my worst habit has to be running the grass and not braking a lot when there are no penalties. i also bounce off cars a lot.. it's fun...

My worst habit is playing to much hours online try to bet them pro driver and try not to hit them of the track. That why it is the best driver game out there

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back