Youtube setup Gods for the PS4

• Thread starter Schmiggz
  • 8 comments
I'm fan of Zakspeed TV. Is he considered an alien? I always use his lap times as a reference point and end up being disappointed at myself because there is still a big gap between my time and his time. For example, he did 6:42 in Nissan GTR GT3 in Nords while my best was 6:59:xxx (in stock settings) :(

How much improvement do we expect from a better tune for a GT3 car in Nords? Less than 1 second, 10 seconds? Is it worth the time to tune?? I always focus in driving lol.

Here's my top 3 Youtube setup Gurus for the PS4 version of Assetto Corsa:

3. thekie25

2. Zakspeed Tv

1. Meatball Flag

Glad you like the channel!

I'm fan of Zakspeed TV. Is he considered an alien? I always use his lap times as a reference point and end up being disappointed at myself because there is still a big gap between my time and his time. For example, he did 6:42 in Nissan GTR GT3 in Nords while my best was 6:59:xxx (in stock settings) :(

How much improvement do we expect from a better tune for a GT3 car in Nords? Less than 1 second, 10 seconds? Is it worth the time to tune?? I always focus in driving lol.

A good setup can be worth a lot of time, at a track like Spa the difference between the stock setup in some of the GT3s and a decent setup can be between 3-5 seconds. At the Nurburgring so much of it comes down to the driver. All I want from a Nurburgring setup is stability and consistency.

-Havana a.k.a Meatball Flag ;)

Glad you like the channel!

A good setup can be worth a lot of time, at a track like Spa the difference between the stock setup in some of the GT3s and a decent setup can be between 3-5 seconds. At the Nurburgring so much of it comes down to the driver. All I want from a Nurburgring setup is stability and consistency.

-Havana a.k.a Meatball Flag ;)
No kidding! There's a guy I race with lots of times and I was dieing to beat him and his Porsche at Red bull and it only became possible with your McLaren set up. It was awesome.

Back