Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 in GT6 now available on GT Academy Round 3!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 408 comments
By the time, LMP2 were at a minimum weight around 600kg (LMP600, LMP650, LMP675, etc...) while LMP1 were at 900kg (LMP900). So for sure, all the Pescarolo in the game are LMP1.

The first Pescarolo LMP2 were the one for Saulnier Racing (2007?) and later OAK Racing. The Morgan LMP2 are an upgrade from the Chassis Pescarolo 01 developed in 2007.

From 2003 to 2006, Pescarolo's car where Courage C60 with a bodywork developed by Paulo Catone for Pescarolo Sport. That's why the car in GT are Pescarolo C60 or Courage C60.

An
By the time, LMP2 were at a minimum weight around 600kg (LMP600, LMP650, LMP675, etc...) while LMP1 were at 900kg (LMP900). So for sure, all the Pescarolo in the game are LMP1.

The first Pescarolo LMP2 were the one for Saulnier Racing (2007?) and later OAK Racing. The Morgan LMP2 are an upgrade from the Chassis Pescarolo 01 developed in 2007.

From 2003 to 2006, Pescarolo's car where Courage C60 with a bodywork developed by Paulo Catone for Pescarolo Sport. That's why the car in GT are Pescarolo C60 or Courage C60.

And the Morgan LMP2 EVO inspired The Ligier JS P2

That is also an LMP2

The Ligier has been developed by Onroak, which is the former Pescarolo Sport design department. This company is owned by the same guy than OAK Racing. Indeed they were late and they had to homologuate the car. So the decide to keep the rear part from the Morgan that has been redesign in 2011. So many machanical part from the rear of the Ligier are the same in the Morgan.
Both are LMP2.

The Ligier has been developed by Onroak, which is the former Pescarolo Sport design department. This company is owned by the same guy than OAK Racing. Indeed they were late and they had to homologuate the car. So the decide to keep the rear part from the Morgan that has been redesign in 2011. So many machanical part from the rear of the Ligier are the same in the Morgan.
Both are LMP2.

Little bit off topic is this one ,

What I don't get is , in 2006 The Audi R10s can outrun the Pescarolo C60 Hybrid ( Epic ) .

In GT5 . The R10 ends up finishing 20 laps down from the C60 Hybrid

Little bit off topic is this one ,

What I don't get is , in 2006 The Audi R10s can outrun the Pescarolo C60 Hybrid ( Epic ) .

In GT5 . The R10 ends up finishing 20 laps down from the C60 Hybrid

All the pre-2006 LMPs (not Group C) have inflated hp levels that the cars didn't have when they raced at Le Mans or whatever series. Most of those cars should have around 600hp but you tend to see 800+ in GT5. Some believe that GT5/6 just gave us the LMP cars without restrictors on them.

LMP2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

CYRxJ3L.gif

I'm going to take a wild guess that the track they use for that car will be la Sarthe.
I sincerely hope it is not La Sarthe! Well actually, awesome car, so I don't care about the track now. :lol:

Due to it's unique nature, I believe that the Deltawing is classless. Much like they intended Soviet Russia to be.

You are correct theoretically, The Deltawing was designed and marketed as the replacement chassis for IndyCar after the Dan Weldon tragedy

You are correct theoretically, The Deltawing was designed and marketed as the replacement chassis for IndyCar after the Dan Weldon tragedy

Wrong. It was presented as a concept in 2010, and was not accepted by IndyCar. Its development had nothing to do with the Wheldon crash.

Wrong. It was presented as a concept in 2010, and was not accepted by IndyCar. Its development had nothing to do with the Wheldon crash.

How am I wrong when you have just stated what I had said in different words?

* The Dan Weldon tragedy occured during the tests of the actual indycar car. Dan Weldon was the testing driver for this car, that's why the actual IndyCar chassis is the DW12.

The DeltaWing project has already been refused as an IndyCar car, and has already been reconfigurated to race as a LM car when Weldon died.

Wheldons accident happened in final IndyCar race of 2011. Wheldon was driving a Dallara IR-05 at the time, he had been testing a DW-12 for the next year but was not killed in one. He was killed in the IR-05.

The Delta Wing was thrown out as an IndyCar in 2010, when Dallara won the contract again.

The Delta Wing became an LMP when Highcroft Racing, Don Panoz, Dan Gurney, and Nissan combined forces to convert the concept to run at La Sarthe in 2012. That project was announced in the fall of 2011... just prior to Wheldon's death at Las Vegas.

I never said Dan died in one, I didn't know and highly doubt he drove the Deltawing,

I only got the time slot mixed up to when it was actually shopped as the replacement,

If the Zytek is the car for the selection, they could make it run an ELMS track: Silverstone, RBR, Imola or Aragon. Or and Spa. But I'm not sure they will add a track for the selection. They didn't last year.

It's part of PD job not to tell us what they do. And it's Nissan's communication department's job to make us dream of their car. So I believe it's normal if Nissan give us the information before PD. If they coordonate their communication and the release of the car, they can afford that.

Back