Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 in GT6 now available on GT Academy Round 3!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 408 comments
I'm going to take a wild guess that the track they use for that car will be la Sarthe.
I doubt it would be la sarthe, too long of a lap for GTA final round. Although... le mans is the 3rd race in wec... Silverstone is the first... And it was featured in 2013. Spa was next and is next... nissan is p1 and its first track is Le Mans.. Le Mans confirmed?

DW was a garage 56's car which was supposed to perform like a LMP2 while using twice less fuel and tyres. So indeed, you might race against the DW with the Zytek.
It seems the Alpine VGT Race Mod has the Nissan LMP2 engine. And looking at its performance, we can assume it's a LMP2 too.
The Mazda Furai has a LMP2 chassis. But I'm not sure about it's performances. Furai must be too quick.
In the US delta wing runs lmp at tudar

Zytek gives you wings :gtpflag:

1429136645-zyteknismo.png

Only bummer about this is you know you won't be able to change the front bodywork to this:

hc7a7973.jpg

Apart from that, still stoked.

I think they will use a new one. They seem to want to update the sound files.
I don't think so. The sound will be probably the same as the one used for the Alpine VGT. That new VGT car uses the Nissan LMP2 engine (the Alpine A450b is powered by it), and this Zytek too.

I'm thinking this is what this year's GT Academy will consist of:

Round 1: Nissan 370Z (GT Academy)
Round 2: GT-R NISMO (GT Academy 2015)
Round 3: GT-R NISMO GT3 GT Academy Team RJN (GT Academy 2015)
Round 4: Z11SN Greaves Motorsport (GT Academy 2015)

No idea about tracks but I'm not putting it past PD to have Silverstone as either the first round or the final round.

I'm thinking this is what this year's GT Academy will consist of:

Round 1: Nissan 370Z (GT Academy)
Round 2: GT-R NISMO (GT Academy 2015)
Round 3: GT-R NISMO GT3 GT Academy Team RJN (GT Academy 2015)
Round 4: Z11SN Greaves Motorsport (GT Academy 2015)

No idea about tracks but I'm not putting it past PD to have Silverstone as either the first round or the final round.
They are usually slower at the start, but I agree with you.

Descriptions of the rounds should be found right now, just like the Z11SN

If anyone finds them, publish them in a spolier

Back