Zakspeed_TV Setups 1.13-1.03

911 GT3 @ Nords added, amazing combo 👍

This is your best tune yet :-) I am very impressed with it's kerb handling abilities. I can now confidently run kerbs on tracks that would throw any other car into a low orbit ;-)

The funny thing is I have not actually run it at The Nordschleife yet ;-) Monza, Spa, RBR, Nurburgring F1 GT and Barcellona only with a change in gearing. Did I mention I love the way this thing runs kerbs? ;-) At Nurburgring GT this thing absolutely hammers through the Schumacher Esses like no other car in this game and the chicane at the end of the back straight, what a dream :-)

If you were close I would buy you a couple of beers :-)

As a matter of interest how long do you usually spend on a tune? Or approximately how many laps of a track would you do?

This is your best tune yet :-) I am very impressed with it's kerb handling abilities. I can now confidently run kerbs on tracks that would throw any other car into a low orbit ;-)

The funny thing is I have not actually run it at The Nordschleife yet ;-) Monza, Spa, RBR, Nurburgring F1 GT and Barcellona only with a change in gearing. Did I mention I love the way this thing runs kerbs? ;-) At Nurburgring GT this thing absolutely hammers through the Schumacher Esses like no other car in this game and the chicane at the end of the back straight, what a dream :-)

If you were close I would buy you a couple of beers :-)

As a matter of interest how long do you usually spend on a tune? Or approximately how many laps of a track would you do?

Cheers just a simple like will do :lol: 👍

The 911 GT3 R @ Nords maybe spent 2-3 hours on a getting a base setup and hooking a lap up 👍

Latest Posts

Back