Zakspeed_TV Tuning and FFB settings

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Zakspeed_TV
Zakspeed_TV Tuning and FFB settings

Some tunes may come from hot lapping so adjust vents to suit.

Also adjust steering lock to suit your preference

If you like my tunes please sub and like my utube 👍

Cheers :cheers:

Zakspeed_Racing_USA_Logo.jpg

General wheel settings, i use a T300 but it shows as T500, Crazy :boggled:

RUF CTR3 @ Nords

McLaren GT3 @ Bathurst

Caterham rs 500

BMW 1-series @ Sakitto national

Last edited:
Caper Stockcar 649pb @ Nordschleife

Formula A 505pb @ Nordschleife

BMW M3 GT 639pb @ Nordschleife

Lotus 78 Cosworth used in 100% AI Challenge @ Nords

Aston V8 GTE

Aston DBR1-2

Classic Aston DBR1

Merc GT3 Challenge @ Nurburgring GP

Mclaren F1 long tail @ Imola

Aston V12 GT3 @ Bathurst

BMW Z4 GT3 @ Silverstone GP

BMW M3 GT @ Sikitto Inter

BMW Z4 GT3 @ Dudai Inter

Zakspeed Capri @ Bathurst

Last edited:
Atom V8 @ Oulton Park Inter

Updated Zakspeed Capri @ Nords

BMW Z4 GT3 @ Brands GP

Renault R.S. 01 @ Nordschleife

Renault Megane V6 @ Mazda

Last edited:
Just took the Bird tune for ago around the ring in the community event. I made it around first time without crashing, so the tune was a winner for me. I was only 45 seconds behind you! Lol. Loving the tune for the car, it's actually drivable.

I love the car even stock. The tune is great though. If I could ever remember where I was on the Ring I'd be fine. Thanks Zak. The FFB balance was perfect. I see you've tuned the body weight and arms FFB settings. They definitely add to the feel of where the grip is. Looking forward to every car. Eventually I'll replace the Jack Spade settings. You should publish your own. What general level FFB setings (non car specific) do you use?

I love the car even stock. The tune is great though. If I could ever remember where I was on the Ring I'd be fine. Thanks Zak. The FFB balance was perfect. I see you've tuned the body weight and arms FFB settings. They definitely add to the feel of where the grip is. Looking forward to every car. Eventually I'll replace the Jack Spade settings. You should publish your own. What general level FFB setings (non car specific) do you use?

Thanks mate, i use around 70 FFB 👍

BMW M3 GT is now live enjoy :gtpflag:

Yes i should have put that in the OP really, will try put up later 👍

Thanks Zak it will be interesting to see the difference from mine (a bit strong with your Yellowbird ffb settings). Did you make the car settings yourself or start off with some Jack Spade ones?

Last edited:
General wheel settings up 👍

Thanks. If your T300 wheel is showing as a T500 you might not have switched the selector to PS4 on the wheel base before starting. In doing so you might need to enter your wheel settings again as the game will think it's another wheel.

Thanks. If your T300 wheel is showing as a T500 you might not have switched the selector to PS4 on the wheel base before starting. In doing so you might need to enter your wheel settings again as the game will think it's another wheel.

I try loads of times mate, only seems to work in PS3 Mode :lol:

Its working fine so not that bothered about that.

I took the FA car out late last night for the first time, tuned it to something I'm happy with but I notice some of your sliders are pretty extreme - max or min. It's not something I usually think of so am eager to try your setup out ASAP. Must be half decent as I keep seeing your name next to the world's best lol

I took the FA car out late last night for the first time, tuned it to something I'm happy with but I notice some of your sliders are pretty extreme - max or min. It's not something I usually think of so am eager to try your setup out ASAP. Must be half decent as I keep seeing your name next to the world's best lol

Yeah let me know how you get on 👍

Yeah let me know how you get on 👍
So I copied your Formula A setup 100% and I can see why you're so fast - the car is really nippy now. My setup was kind of like yours, the sliders were mostly in the same direction but your extremes have made a big difference (fast bumps, springs etc). I tested it round Nurb GP and it was really nice, but round Road America it gave me some issues, mostly the back end sliding out (I increased the front sway bar which helped). The wheel goes crazy round the back straight on that track (section after the long sweeping right-hander), proper wobbles, not sure if you've got a setup for that track but it'd be good to know what you make of that section.

So all in all it's very good, I upped the steering ratio to around the middle and increased the front sway bar for my own style. Thanks for the share!

One thing I did dislike was your FFB settings. I guess you like a stiff wheel? Perhaps you have forearms like Popeye but I had to lower the values for my weak girly wrists :D

So I copied your Formula A setup 100% and I can see why you're so fast - the car is really nippy now. My setup was kind of like yours, the sliders were mostly in the same direction but your extremes have made a big difference (fast bumps, springs etc). I tested it round Nurb GP and it was really nice, but round Road America it gave me some issues, mostly the back end sliding out (I increased the front sway bar which helped). The wheel goes crazy round the back straight on that track (section after the long sweeping right-hander), proper wobbles, not sure if you've got a setup for that track but it'd be good to know what you make of that section.

So all in all it's very good, I upped the steering ratio to around the middle and increased the front sway bar for my own style. Thanks for the share!

One thing I did dislike was your FFB settings. I guess you like a stiff wheel? Perhaps you have forearms like Popeye but I had to lower the values for my weak girly wrists :D

Yes the tune was for Nords but it could be ok on other tracks with a tweek here and there 👍

Back