Zakspeed_TV Tuning and FFB settings

zac Hello, I have 2 issues poir you please,
could you make an adjustment for the Audi 90 IMSA poir the Nurburgring?
Being subscribed to your YouTube channel I watch your videos, I came across the event of capri Ford and Porsche 935 on the circuit of Nurburgring GP, I wonder if it is an annual event? because I would like to go advance thank you for your answers

zac Hello, I have 2 issues poir you please,
could you make an adjustment for the Audi 90 IMSA poir the Nurburgring?
Being subscribed to your YouTube channel I watch your videos, I came across the event of capri Ford and Porsche 935 on the circuit of Nurburgring GP, I wonder if it is an annual event? because I would like to go advance thank you for your answers

Yes i hope to tune the Audi 90 at some point, its just finding the time lots going on at the mo.

zac thank you, but I did not understand what you meant it to see mo, then for the event with ford capri is this an event that takes place every year and what date, thank you again for your shares ADJUSTMENTS

Hey zak, i have an issue with never getting top speeds comparable to other drivers even is almost all down with car and basically no DF... May it be gearing? How would you work gears ratios properly?

Or maybe it's LSD? but i do not see accelerator being cut down in telemetry...

oh car is the dreaded abs-less M3gt3 (damn me for choosing it knowing it had no abs lol)

@Zakspeed_TV are your general wheel settings applicable to a G29?
As a first time wheel user I am really looking forward to trying your tunes once I am settled and adjusted to the wheel.
Is there any particular car/track combo that you would recommend to me as a starting point?

@Zakspeed_TV are your general wheel settings applicable to a G29?
As a first time wheel user I am really looking forward to trying your tunes once I am settled and adjusted to the wheel.
Is there any particular car/track combo that you would recommend to me as a starting point?

Not sure if the ffb setting would be the same, but defo worth a try 👍

I would test on a like Silverstone GP the feedback from this game is amazing on a wheel, have fun 👍

Not sure if the ffb setting would be the same, but defo worth a try 👍

I would test on a like Silverstone GP the feedback from this game is amazing on a wheel, have fun 👍
Will do mate. I'll also try the g29 settings on the oscar app. Not sure if I will be able to provide any detailed feedback though, as all this ffb stuff is pretty crazy for a wheel noob like me :dunce:. I suppose I just stick with what feels good to me and then work from there in little steps. Cheers mate :bowdown:

Latest Posts

Back