Zakspeed_TV Tuning and FFB settings

Hi Zakspeed,
Very impressive laptimes..
I just tried the Nurburgring GT 3 Contest, managed a 1.58.
The leader has 1.54, how is this possible :confused:
I would really appreciate some tuning tips.

Thanks
xXJojjeXx

Hi Zakspeed,
Very impressive laptimes..
I just tried the Nurburgring GT 3 Contest, managed a 1.58.
The leader has 1.54, how is this possible :confused:
I would really appreciate some tuning tips.

Thanks
xXJojjeXx
Hi yes it's a re run from the other week, I did a 53.6 I think, I should have put my tune up really, won't get chance till Monday now. Anyway I used 0-3 downforce, car max low and lower tyre pressure, 00 cam at rears. Hope this helps will get the tune up ASAP.

Cheers

Hi yes it's a re run from the other week, I did a 53.6 I think, I should have put my tune up really, won't get chance till Monday now. Anyway I used 0-3 downforce, car max low and lower tyre pressure, 00 cam at rears. Hope this helps will get the tune up ASAP.

Cheers

Thanks, really looking forward to try out your tune.
53.6.. most impressive 👍

How much do you think you gain from default to your tune ?

xXJojjeXx

Thanks, really looking forward to try out your tune.
53.6.. most impressive 👍

How much do you think you gain from default to your tune ?

xXJojjeXx

Hard to say really if you run a stock tune over and over im sure the time would come down nice, when you you reach your limit a good setup could take you 2 or 3 seconds passed that maybe, on a track this size.

Hard to say really if you run a stock tune over and over im sure the time would come down nice, when you you reach your limit a good setup could take you 2 or 3 seconds passed that maybe, on a track this size.

I tried exactly that today. I was on about a 2:03 with the default setup. Tuned as your rough guide above and straight off got down to 2:00 then with a bit more practice I got to 1:58. I can see more time off with a bit of effort but I am a mere Earthling ;) so was fairly happy with that. I need to change the FFB. It was quite understated.

I tried exactly that today. I was on about a 2:03 with the default setup. Tuned as your rough guide above and straight off got down to 2:00 then with a bit more practice I got to 1:58. I can see more time off with a bit of effort but I am a mere Earthling ;) so was fairly happy with that. I need to change the FFB. It was quite understated.

Oh nice one mate, yeah the FFB on some stock car are piss poor really.

Cool, let me know how you get on and good luck 👍

Tried your tune today..
It felt like a completely different game.
I always play with default settings, no assists and default force feedback combined with Jack S settings (T300).
When I changed all the settings to your tune+Wheel and force feedback I could barely
keep the car on the road.:P
I had to change assists to "Real"..took some time to get used to the completely different wheel settings.
After some :banghead: I managed a 1.56.9.. :D
A big 👍 for all your help.

xXJojjeXx

Tried your tune today..
It felt like a completely different game.
I always play with default settings, no assists and default force feedback combined with Jack S settings (T300).
When I changed all the settings to your tune+Wheel and force feedback I could barely
keep the car on the road.:P
I had to change assists to "Real"..took some time to get used to the completely different wheel settings.
After some :banghead: I managed a 1.56.9.. :D
A big 👍 for all your help.

xXJojjeXx

Yes it would take a bit of getting use to if your changing all your settings, good to see you improved your time, am sure with more time to get the feel you would improve more 👍

Yes it would take a bit of getting use to if your changing all your settings, good to see you improved your time, am sure with more time to get the feel you would improve more 👍

I must admit I too struggled with this one after putting the full tune in. Is your steering ratio really supposed to be on the fastest (far left) setting Zak? Do you do also do something with the degrees of rotation on your T300 before playing? When I turned the steering ratio up to a little above default things got more stable.

Using your tune except the steering ratio I managed to get a 1:58.6 which was 0.2 faster than my previous time when I used just the settings you could remember at the weekend.

With those gears do you use 1st or not?

Last edited:
I must admit I too struggled with this one after putting the full tune in. Is your steering ratio really supposed to be on the fastest (far left) setting Zak? Do you do also do something with the degrees of rotation on your T300 before playing? When I turned the steering ratio up to a little above default things got more stable.

Using your tune except the steering ratio I managed to get a 1:58.6 which was 0.2 faster than my previous time when I used just the settings you could remember at the weekend.

With those gears do you use 1st or not?

No i never change wheel rotation, but i do say adjust steering lock to suit. I like my cars very sharp but that could be to twitchy for most, so always adjust steering lock to suit yourself.

No 1st is not used

Just found this gold mine of info (yes i know , been under a rock ) thanks for the share Zak . There are too many racers that would rather die with their set up than share.

Have you seen this Pcars unofficial set up page ? It seem's like a good place to set up shop, and you can even pass word protect your tunes (not that you would) seems like a good format .

http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/bycar

Back