Zele gt-r limited

  • Thread starter Thread starter nfsroks1
  • 109 comments
  • 4,423 views
Messages
119
Chile
Chile
Messages
nfsroks1
NFSs BODYSHOP PRESENTS:


ZELE GT-R LIMITED (reproduction)

Real Car


zele-nissan-gt-r-complete-edition.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_3.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_2.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_1.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg


THE CAR IS STILL IN TESTING PHASE BUT YOU CAN RESERVE YOUR MODEL NOW...ONLY 8 MODELS WILL BE MADE

RESERVE LIST:
CAR 1:mjm_98 PSN: mjm_98. STATUS: PAID CAR HAS BEN SENT
CAR 2:Rob192005 PSN: Robabza2 STATUS:PAID CAR HAS BEEN SENT
CAR 3:MrDIABLO876 PSN: theediablo876 STATUS:PAID CAR HAS BEEN SENT
CAR 4:GTRacer2010 PSN: GM_Anth. STATUS: PAID CAR HAS BEEN SENT
CAR 5:GTTony1409 PSN: Tony1409. STATUS:PAID CAR HAS BEEN SENT
CAR 6:SwynfordGaming PSN: too-much-poon AWAITING PAYMENT DATE FOR SHIPMENT:MARCH 25
CAR 7:rperrone PSN:rperrone STATUS:PAID CAR HAS BEEN SENT
CAR 8: Joswagen1991 STATUS:PAID CAR HAS BEEN SENT
EVERYONE THAT HAS RESERVED A CAR BUT HAS NOT PAYED OR AT LEAST SENT ME A PM WILL LOSE HIS SPOT TO WHOEVER FOLLOWS ON THE LIST
 
Last edited:
Why price
And I reserve my right to a sexy looking car ;)

Edit it was meant as a compliment

Secondary edit: what exact model is it ?
 
Why price
And I reserve my right to a sexy looking car ;)

Edit it was meant as a compliment

LoL...Does that mean you want to reserve one?

ZELE GT-R (R-34) LIMITED
 
Yes I would love to reserve one

If I can afford it
 
I think MJM is following me but I too would like this car,however if you require a ticket or car I can only send it 2 weeks...but i can wait if you can.
 
Yes I would love to reserve one

If I can afford it

umm..go ahead im open to offers especially since your my first customer for this car
 
I think MJM is following me but I too would like this car,however if you require a ticket or car I can only send it 2 weeks...but i can wait if you can.

i have no problem with waiting...send me your offers..im open for now
 
Yeah cars are a bit sticky but almost certainly can send one in about a 10 days :nervous:

I meant in game model ;)
 
Rob192005
I think MJM is following me but I too would like this car,however if you require a ticket or car I can only send it 2 weeks...but i can wait if you can.

I believe I posted first
 
Well I have a few high level tickets off the top of my head 13 15 18 19 20 22 and 24,or most academy cars in 0/0 condition,most cars in the game with miles,I could paint a car in DLC.

@MJM_98 I know I was messing.
 
Yeah cars are a bit sticky but almost certainly can send one in about a 10 days :nervous:

I meant in game model ;)

Its a NISSAN GT-R VSPEC i think thats exact name
 
I know which one you mean (yeah I think that's exactly right 👍 )
 
Well I have a few high level tickets off the top of my head 13 15 18 19 20 22 and 24,or most academy cars in 0/0 condition,most cars in the game with miles,I could paint a car in DLC.

@MJM_98 I know I was messing.

hmmm...you got color chromes?
 
Yeah,I could send those at reset.👍
 
2 gold 2 silver
Can do xjr purple x3 mnp II x2
And some mattes but no dlc
 
Great, 3 silver and 2 gold or vice versa? thanks.
 
No matte blacks unfortunately
 
Great, 3 silver and 2 gold or vice versa? thanks.

yea thats fine...date is not sure yet because im adjusting some last details
 
I have 2 Matte Blacks and 2 Matt Blacks (from the lfa) and Nero Nemesis if you prerfer.;) Date is fine,I'll send the paints in an hour or so though or when you accept fr.
 
Think I've got 1 blue and one purple

Don't think I've got many if any neon type colours
 
I have 2 Matte Blacks and 2 Matt Blacks (from the lfa) and Nero Nemesis if you prerfer.;) Date is fine,I'll send the paints in an hour or so though or when you accept fr.

ok ill accept the 4 mattes and 1 gold/silver chrome
 
I can send chromes if you prefer,or if you could make me an R34 Z-Tune I'll send the mattes + 1 more of your choice? aswell.
 
I think I've got one of each of the 00's
 
I'd be more favourable towards paints
 
I can send chromes if you prefer,or if you could make me an R34 Z-Tune I'll send the mattes + 1 more of your choice? aswell.

could you send me a link to the exact R34 Z TUNE your refering too?
 
Back