Zele gt-r limited

  • Thread starter Thread starter nfsroks1
  • 109 comments
  • 4,423 views
umm you have color chromes?
No, just silver & gold. I do have Chrome Orange Metallic I can send - or any mattes or color shifts.
 
No, just silver & gold. I do have Chrome Orange Metallic I can send - or any mattes or color shifts.

I may be speaking for the OP here but i think gold chrome X2 and matte green X3 would be perfect. So Nfsroks what do you think? wouldn't that work out perfectly? :sly:
 
Beautiful recreation! KUDOS!
 
No, just silver & gold. I do have Chrome Orange Metallic I can send - or any mattes or color shifts.

Ok 3x green matte and 2x color shifts would be nice...i need the psn to where i will send you the car
 
FR is incoming.👍 Chromes will follow as soon as my list updates its self.👍
 
Now to anyone who ordered these. I'm the person tuning it so i will have all three tuning slots filled A B C....... So A will be traction racing B will be DRIFT and C will be Drag....... If you have any questions message me.. :sly:
 
rperrone
Paints sent 👍

Ill change your status to paid...shipping will probably start sunday
 
Hi im reserve one of your cars im going to send you what you need tonight can you let me know what you want paints cars tickets etc

cheers
 
👍 Nice to see the Zele Performance CBA-R35 getting a little more attention.👍


My GT5 replica homage.....

 
I'll send you some mattes 5x random
 
GTRacer2010
Hi im reserve one of your cars im going to send you what you need tonight can you let me know what you want paints cars tickets etc

cheers

I would love a lvl 24 ticket if you have one
 
yh will send lvl 24
any thing else ?
 
GTRacer2010
yh will send lvl 24
any thing else ?

Would you be interested in future replicas?...nah its ok with the ticket:)
 
ill try a few replicas when i get some spare time

lvl 24 ticket on way

cheers
u sending as soon as you get ticket?
 
GTRacer2010
ill try a few replicas when i get some spare time

lvl 24 ticket on way

cheers
u sending as soon as you get ticket?

Your 4th on the list depending on confirmation of thediablo you should get on wednesday unless thediablo decides not wantin the car then you could have tuesday
 
Im on your list for a car
do you need anymore level tickets I have all
 
GTTony1409
Im on your list for a car
do you need anymore level tickets I have all

I would like a 24 ticket
 
I sent you a lvl 24 ticket any idea when i get my car?

cheers
 
Hi, Sent level 23 ticket
looking forward to receiing the car

cheers
 
I have all tickets can trade when you have free slot would like one of those built for drift if you still have one going.
 
calico
I have all tickets can trade when you have free slot would like one of those built for drift if you still have one going.

Hmmm.....i wasnt expecting such demand i guess i could add a couple more cars to production list...
 
Cool will send 25th.
 
NFS no more people adding to the production list.... we had a deal you already owe me. You need to get the two cars from these people instead of getting paints and cars for your self....... If you don't hold up to the agreement then i won't make any more cars. :sick:
 
NFS no more people adding to the production list.... we had a deal you already owe me. You need to get the two cars from these people instead of getting paints and cars for your self....... If you don't hold up to the agreement then i won't make any more cars. :sick:

No worries i shall make one myself wont enter into something whereby i might get scammed but nice looking car. Maybe when all your cars are sold or trades set you should change the title to complete so as everybody knows they are no longer for trade.
 
Darkrage1138
NFS no more people adding to the production list.... we had a deal you already owe me. You need to get the two cars from these people instead of getting paints and cars for your self....... If you don't hold up to the agreement then i won't make any more cars. :sick:

Dude what are you talking about,i already have your peugeot,i said i would send after i finished with the zele....BTW youve only tuned one car...and if you need to say somthing pm me instead of scaring customers for nonsense
 
calico
No worries i shall make one myself wont enter into something whereby i might get scammed but nice looking car. Maybe when all your cars are sold or trades set you should change the title to complete so as everybody knows they are no longer for trade.

Dont worry ask my customers and youll see im legitimate...he doesnt know what hes talkin about...i hadnt closed thread because i had sold 7 out of 8 and you posted at same time as the 8th
 
Back