Zele gt-r limited

  • Thread starter Thread starter nfsroks1
  • 109 comments
  • 4,423 views
Can I reserve one please? Let me know your price. I have all paints x5
 
Both please.:)
 
nfsroks1
You have any matte blacks?

I can give you five matte blacks today, right now for a GT-R. It's cool lookin.
 
I can give you five matte blacks today, right now for the GT-R. It's cool lookin.

Ok OK calm down fellas...no need for such a hurry ill add you to the reserve..add me: nfsroks1
 
To clarify I will send you 5 chromes at reset and 5 mattes of your choice at tomorrows reset.:)
 
To clarify I will send you 5 chromes at reset and 5 mattes of your choice at tomorrows reset.:)

OK,and i will send the ZELE and Z-TUNE..in the near future..lol
 
When you can sir I'm patient..ocassionaly. :lol:
 
Wow this has really took off

although not sirising as it looks aweaome
 
Could I please reserve one of your cars?
message me price.

GM_Anth:tup:
 
Could I please reserve one of your cars?
message me price.

GM_Anth:tup:

im pretty much open too offers right now..rare paints,cool cars,rare cars..throw me an offer..BTW your reserved in 4th place
 
nfsroks1
would you happen to have matte colors?

Like I said in my first post, I can give you five matte blacks.
 
Like I said in my first post, I can give you five matte blacks.

do you have any other color mattes if not its ok,ill just take the black ones
 
nfsroks1
do you have any other color mattes if not its ok,ill just take the black ones

I can give you a black, a green, a dark green, a light gray, and a purple.
 
I can give you a black, a green, a dark green, a light gray, and a purple.

perfect..thatl do..your already on reserve:tup: im assuming u want the car sent at theediablo876
 
Would like to have one of those could i reseve one ?

ill offer 10 mattes and any ticket you need

psn: Tony1409
 
Would like to have one of those could i reseve one ?

ill offer 10 mattes and any ticket you need

psn: Tony1409

OK,any ticket as fine as long as its 20+..il reserve you
 
can i reserve one? i have mattes.
 
Wow.... i'm gonna have to tune alot of cars.... is that R34 added to my tuning list too or just the GT-R's? :scared:
 
Back