ZenGarage | オールナイトのダンスの思い出 | KDFA

• Thread starter Gonales
  • 542 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just, hoped online :lol: been with my lady all day but time the test cars in make progress of my drifting.

@Sai sorry for taking as long as I did. Would have been a better image but GTP was being temperamental about my file types. Hope you like it :)
My attempt at a GDM team sticker:
goo0d Garage D-Material.jpg

Getting quite frustrated / bummed out with GT6 lately. Totally awesome new drift mode implemented... Not a SINGLE person is getting solid lead runs in. In a lobby with Beg 2 Diff Her, Dori-Human, etc etc. Quite a couple of names that were decent on GT5, but on GT6...

It makes me sad, I need a cookie! :(

Getting quite frustrated / bummed out with GT6 lately. Totally awesome new drift mode implemented... Not a SINGLE person is getting solid lead runs in. In a lobby with Beg 2 Diff Her, Dori-Human, etc etc. Quite a couple of names that were decent on GT5, but on GT6...

It makes me sad, I need a cookie! :(
Don't worry dom, when they shut down gt5 lobbies a lot more people gonna be coming to gt6.

It's coming back soon... #ROTARD

I'll like to welcome @XanosCloud to the GDM family !

Team sessions will be hosted everyday as long as two members can join in, lobby will be public for all teams of GTP to join and have some fun with us. Videos will also be recording during those times or through a private GDM only lobby.

Sai
It's coming back soon... #ROTARD

I'll like to welcome @XanosCloud to the GDM family !

Team sessions will be hosted everyday as long as two members can join in, lobby will be public for all teams of GTP to join and have some fun with us. Videos will also be recording during those times or through a private GDM only lobby.
Awesome :) welcome to the family @XanosCloud .

This friday, i'll be hosting a Drift Trial KDF room that will be recorded and edited.

Time for people to try it out. Note: We aren't going for points at all, pure tandem engagements .

Sai
This friday, i'll be hosting a Drift Trial KDF room that will be recorded and edited.

Time for people to try it out. Note: We aren't going for points at all, pure tandem engagements .
Hopefully the team comp v team comp we have planned doesn't interfere.

Sai

I was in a lobby yesterday, Drift Trial without going for points. Finlay was hosting, Costa was there, some of the Dori guys, Isa,... Was best lobby I've had up to today on GT6. So yeah, it's definitely possible to have really good DT lobbies too.

Can do Stowe reverse, Autumn full section, Suz East section, GVS section, Madrid section, or just do a full track like Autumn mini in reverse.

I was in a lobby yesterday, Drift Trial without going for points. Finlay was hosting, Costa was there, some of the Dori guys, Isa,... Was best lobby I've had up to today on GT6. So yeah, it's definitely possible to have really good DT lobbies too.

Can do Stowe reverse, Autumn full section, Suz East section, GVS section, Madrid section, or just do a full track like Autumn mini in reverse.

Looks like we'll be having a fun time on Friday. I sent you Xano's bio file on Skype, mind looking at it and such? <3

Will do now. :)

Edit: You will need to be online to send it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back