ZenGarage | オールナイトのダンスの思い出 | KDFA

• Thread starter Gonales
  • 542 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sai
Like i said, don't clutter the thread, PM me.

I'm not paranoid, i just notice things and hear a lot of talk.

Then confront the person who was suppose to have said it, don't go online and rant about it like a teenage girl on Facebook.

I'm not talking ****, but I think you're getting to into yourselves. You're good at drifting on GT, congrats, but you're not that good. And who cares it's a video game, if you use it as bragging rights, than maybe you should get out more....

I thank you for the respect giving on your q and a video.

Then confront the person who was suppose to have said it, don't go online and rant about it like a teenage girl on Facebook.

I'm not talking ****, but I think you're getting to into yourselves. You're good at drifting on GT, congrats, but you're not that good. And who cares it's a video game, if you use it as bragging rights, than maybe you should get out more....

I thank you for the respect giving on your q and a video.

The person that needs to do the confronting is the owner of the team of which the member does the bull****ting in the first place mate. We shouldn't be sorting it, you guys should sort it on your end.

@SPANK

^ What Dom said.

Godsquad is nickname for the ideal drift team that i would like. If you remember i use to say it in the RSM chat all the time and say it normally as it was a joke. All it was is a simple joke. Didn't i call the team i did in my Q&A " Godsquad " ? I know i'm not a great drifter on a game or whatever but sheeze, at least i can drift in real life. x.x"

Dom thinks of it as skill but i dont.

Anyways, i wouldn't think i would have to confront anybody because we aren't like you said teenage girls that simply talk trash. GTP drifting forum is suppose to be a family of drifters coming from different backgrounds to simply share the passion of drifting. I don't like to involve myself into drama and let the person that is causing is to cool down or notice how dumb it makes them look.

Last edited:
Wish i could, make it for nightslide going to go build this cars that, I got planned.

Like my rF machine? @JDM SRE70 @PUSH
toyota-chaser-jzx100-weld-overdose.jpg

I need a tandem partner, @Sai , i'll see when I get my computer ready.

Let me know, i can give you a download that have all the drift mods in it already. It's a 3GB download.

I said before i'll be taking a break from GT6.

Last edited:
Sai
Let me know, i can give you a download that have all the drift mods in it already. It's a 3GB download.

You're reaching R Factor?
And if could you help with my pc is been lagging whenever i play r Factor yet i have EVGA gtx650 ti boost supercloked gpu with 2.7ghz processor and 6 gb of ram..

You're reaching R Factor?
And if could you help with my pc is been lagging whenever i play r Factor yet i have EVGA gtx650 ti boost supercloked gpu with 2.7ghz processor and 6 gb of ram..

I been playing rF for a bit but i always stood to GT. Now i'm trying to go primary rF.

Sai

Yea, no worry man :lol:

Trying to get my babes @Gonales on the rF grind with me. I just did a half hour Ebisu session with some awesome guys. GDM getting bigger? Hehe.

Sai
I heard, i was lurking on the JDMRactor facebook page and saw it.

Thanks bud, i'm missing most of that to be honest, looks like i'll be downloading and placing for a bit. Still not sure how to mod everything but i'll get there.

All the tracks go in the Location folder, say you downloaded Autumn Ring. You would place the folder "Autumn Ring" in the location folder. Car's are slightly different, they come in mod packs basically, so the project D pack you put in the vehicles folder, if you download any addons later, you'll have to place them in the project D folder or else they won't show up in game.

All the tracks go in the Location folder, say you downloaded Autumn Ring. You would place the folder "Autumn Ring" in the location folder. Car's are slightly different, they come in mod packs basically, so the project D pack you put in the vehicles folder, if you download any addons later, you'll have to place them in the project D folder or else they won't show up in game.

Alright, thanks for the help. If i got in a pickle i'll message you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back