ZenGarage | オールナイトのダンスの思い出 | KDFA

• Thread starter Gonales
  • 542 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't get it. I do a lot for others in this community and grown relationships with teams that i go above and beyond for. Yet, even when i leave a team or disagree with someone i leave it on good terms but no. Trash talking goes on and on. If you're going to talk trash, say it to my face. Don't hide behind your team or anyone else. It's fine though, the people that are talking trash and spreading rumors are going to see the effect of it.

Sai
Man, all people do is talk behind peoples back. If you got a problem with me or my team talk to me directly.

okay. I hate your mustang it needs moar low, and you are too much of the man.

LOL

Reactions: Sai
Sai
Godsquad is coming together. lol

"Godsquad"? Lol

jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-relax-908ab1.jpg

You know I'm an Atheist Steve. The term Godsquad actually only refers to our divine skills, not our religion, nor our faith :D

I'm a Buddhist. * Thumbs Up *

Sai
I honestly don't get it. I do a lot for others in this community and grown relationships with teams that i go above and beyond for. Yet, even when i leave a team or disagree with someone i leave it on good terms but no. Trash talking goes on and on. If you're going to talk trash, say it to my face. Don't hide behind your team or anyone else. It's fine though, the people that are talking trash and spreading rumors are going to see the effect of it.

Lol I just like the fact that you say you quit gt6 yet you keep coming back. It's like the boy who cries wolf, after a while it's like "whatever"

Lol I just like the fact that you say you quit gt6 yet you keep coming back. It's like the boy who cries wolf, after a while it's like "whatever"

Then you never met any worth friends that keep bringing you back. I stay for friends that ask me to stay. lol

And if you call me being on for a half a hour on GT6 but keeping updated on the forums being back, then you are mental.

Oh and what did that paragraph have anything to do with me leaving? lol

Logic 101

Got anymore hate Devin? Email it to me or something, i'll read it on a rainy day.

Last edited:
Sai
Oh and what did that paragraph have anything to do with me leaving? lol

Logic 101

Got anymore hate Devin? Email it to me or something, i'll read it on a rainy day.
I'm not hating just staying the obvious again

I'm not hating just staying the obvious again

But it didn't have anything to do with the quote you replied too. You are hating, it's obvious.

Like i said before, email me any me hate. It's actually raining today, i might read them. <3

No more cluttering of the page.

Ok guys, both of our teams are better then this... Sai sorry Devin said something that affected you. In all honesty Devin did not mean to make it sound like hate. He was trying to joke around. We use to be able to joke around with you when you were on the team, but latley you have seemed so paranoid. We like to mess around, you know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back