Zero Cup: zero tuning (PS4) - STOPPEDPS4 

Well there are advantages and drawbacks with full videos.
The good thing is you can't hide stuff you don't want others to see.
Bad thing is others probably won't take the time to watch it all, which is very understandable.

Full videos are easier to produce though.

Yes it is quicker to post full vids and you can easily speed up the boring sections with SHAREfactory. lf Zero Cup racer's want to watch a whole race they can, l do as there is always something to learn and it is fun to put together some hi light clips of good clean racing and of course racing incidents.

Last edited:
From next week, I'll try to write down at the end of a race lap number and quick description of events so I can try to do a post race report. I'm not promising it, but I'll try.

From next week, I'll try to write down at the end of a race lap number and quick description of events so I can try to do a post race report. I'm not promising it, but I'll try.

That's a lot of extra work WarriusZero you do enough as it is. lf the day comes when A whole race CAN BE SAVED within game things will be so much easier and with SHAREfactory a vid could be put together as per a TV broadcast but that could be pie in the sky

EDIT

Last edited:
I'm going to post raw vid capture (full length) on my YouTube, but as I'm only able to connect through my phone it takes an eternity!

Need to do it when at work, as I can get better signal.... Or use the office WiFi ;)

I'm going to post raw vid capture (full length) on my YouTube, but as I'm only able to connect through my phone it takes an eternity!

Need to do it when at work, as I can get better signal.... Or use the office WiFi ;)

Got any further with your 4G options?

Not yet, I was about to go with EE as they were offering 50GB contract for £30 on a 4G Extra signal in my area. Also there MiFi box supplied has a wider bandwidth for stronger/higher signal speeds.

However they seem to have just stopped this offer. It's now at £60.:confused:

Next option is with Vodafone :drool:, who claim I can get 4G signal, they still offer a 50GB pay monthly or contract data SIM for £30. But my work phone (which is on Vodafone) does not get signal at all. At least they offer a money back guarantee.

Currently the last few times online have been better/stable. Which is still through my phone on the Three network, and this is not 4G.

So there is hope...
Need to boost my upload speed though, as they 7min vid was taking over 30mins to upload :scared:

Not yet, I was about to go with EE as they were offering 50GB contract for £30 on a 4G Extra signal in my area. Also there MiFi box supplied has a wider bandwidth for stronger/higher signal speeds.

However they seem to have just stopped this offer. It's now at £60.:confused:

Next option is with Vodafone :drool:, who claim I can get 4G signal, they still offer a 50GB pay monthly or contract data SIM for £30. But my work phone (which is on Vodafone) does not get signal at all. At least they offer a money back guarantee.

Currently the last few times online have been better/stable. Which is still through my phone on the Three network, and this is not 4G.

So there is hope...
Need to boost my upload speed though, as they 7min vid was taking over 30mins to upload :scared:

l didn't notice any warping but ending up at the back in most races so didn't see you much:lol:

Sorry for the naive question but there's no broadband connection at your home?

There is... If l'm prepared to have approx 1 - 3mb(at best) broadband speeds! Yet still pay the same amount :mad:

It possible that real world performance is better, but it could also be worse! I had been in this position before and tried to make it work, but it really didn't!

So I thought I try a more modern approach.

With 5G on the horizon too, the days of wired networks could be in question!

Monday night worked well, and I'm not even on a 4G network yet!

I've done this previously for a series I run in, and it's a lot of work. Reviewing, writing and capture of videos or pics takes up so much time it's surprising.

I've done this previously for a series I run in, and it's a lot of work. Reviewing, writing and capture of videos or pics takes up so much time it's surprising.

l think a montage of personal racing experiences good and bad will work fine, just watch mine:lol:

I appear to have had most of you guys luck all to myself, as I pretty much avoided all the carnage (first corner!!!) that we've seen in some of the vids above.

Ok si here's some highlights from race 1, the battle for third with @Bonio71 :cheers:

More to come if I get chance (I've spent to many hours in sharefactory so far!)

Laters

I think that was the best race of the night for me close and clean, although I did make a couple of mistakes on the first and last corners. Great video with excellent editing.

I appear to have had most of you guys luck all to myself, as I pretty much avoided all the carnage (first corner!!!) that we've seen in some of the vids above.

Ok si here's some highlights from race 1, the battle for third with @Bonio71 :cheers:

More to come if I get chance (I've spent to many hours in sharefactory so far!)

Laters

At last I watched the whole video. That was very entertaining! 👍

Got another one incoming, which should be more interesting. A "thrills and spills" montage of the 5 races.

Should have finished uploading by the time I wake up! (A whole 9mins worth)

Laters

Edit: Here you go...

Another sublime video, your editing skills are very impressive. Love the retro arcade nostalagia and note you saved our duel till the end. Looks like you had some fun with a few of the Lambos. they certainly have a lot of power.

Last edited:
l want to see the vids of the fast lap times so l know where l went wrong, 2 seconds is a lot of improvement.

I think your times were comparable with all of us, and the scud you were driving is probably not the quickest. I will see if I can find one of my faster laps for you.

I don't think there was any intention to purposely cut corners to reduce lap times, if guilty it was not intentional

I think your times were comparable with all of us, and the scud you were driving is probably not the quickest. I will see if I can find one of my faster laps for you.

I don't think there was any intention to purposely cut corners to reduce lap times, if guilty it was not intentional

Just post each race as some are doing, it's quicker, and as l've said l will spend the time to watch everyones vids in full.

Last edited:
@Bonio71 yes, had a good fight with @MarcoGT5 in the last race I think, I must have improved as was able to hang on for longer!

Thanks for comments on Video, it came together by chance in that order as when I loaded in the clips the 5th race was the first one we see, and it worked back from there, which left our dual to the end.

I'm still to upload the originals, it would be good to see some of Marco's footage though!

I wasn't talking about you. ;)

Also check out the end if my last video for the fuel level...

@Bonio71 yes, had a good fight with @MarcoGT5 in the last race I think, I must have improved as was able to hang on for longer!

Thanks for comments on Video, it came together by chance in that order as when I loaded in the clips the 5th race was the first one we see, and it worked back from there, which left our dual to the end.

I'm still to upload the originals, it would be good to see some of Marco's footage though!

Try putting clips in alphabetical order before selecting. otherwise for some reason they become out of sequence.

I wasn't talking about you. ;)

Also check out the end if my last video for the fuel level...

What do you mean? The level looks right i said you might need to put some extra in as when l tested it over 8 laps it had little left in the tank.

Back