Zero Cup

• Thread starter WarriusZero
  • 3,148 comments
Results:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-07-13 um 22.59.58.png

Congratulations @Sparkz_360 for a hattrick and the overall win! The races were challenging and had good battles nonetheless. Three tight tracks, just the right terrain for the Elise -- lovely car, one i'd really like to drive IRL. :D Thanks for coming! :cheers:

BTW: if you have a car that you would like to race here or some combo suggestions, don't hestitate to ask here or send me a PM. :)

Results:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-07-20 um 22.53.53.png

The Z8 is a beauty, i now realize why there was a whole club for that car. ;) Had some nice battles with @JockeP22, including my first rain battle! 👍(yes, it was not just me sliding out of view as usual :P) @LongbowX had the right tactics for this race, as everybody missed buying Comfort tires for the downpour that ensued -- except @Cu3e, but he kept them nice and dry in the pits. ;)

Thanks for coming!
I hope these network quirks go away, they are so random and everybody is affected, can't blame anyone except PD. :irked:

Hey fellow races! There was no schedule update because i was too busy last week, and right now my wisdom teeth are giving me a hard time. :ouch: So there will be no event tomorrow. :( I hope that after seeing a doctor there will be some (unpleasant) resolution of the problem. :nervous: I'll let you know when i can host again...

I understand this comes late but if anyone is interested I will be running test of Tuned VS Super Cars in Zero Club lobby Open Lobby tonight, if you don't mind. Any premium tuned car or super car with CS at Motegi and Suzuka. Night racing, might rain :)

I will post some recommended cars tested for balance soon

Last edited:
The pain is gone and the culprits are scheduled for removal, so let's get back to the Zero Cup schedule!
This time we battle out FWD vs RWD with:

3 August 20:00 BST - Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91 or Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00
Tires: Comfort Soft
  1. Apricot Hill Reverse
  2. Trial Mountain
  3. Matterhorn Rotenboden
I think i go with the Barchetta as it's nice looking and it's one of the better-handling FFs but don't get the chance to drive it much in GT. In all TTs i know of both cars are comparable time-wise. Which one is your favorite?

What a squeeker!!! Well the racing was just as close at times as the standings... I honestly thought @tarnheld had 2nd place locked up in the third race, which would have resulted in a tie for the top I think. Thanks to all for the great racing, just another reason to keep coming back for more!

As per one of our discussions, this is the reason why I said you guys had the wrong colour car... ;-)

Oh, and just out of curiosity, since that was the first GYF I ever called, did I do it properly???

Cheers

Last edited:
Ha, great song from a great band, will repaint the Barchetta ASAP! 👍 The downhill section got me good in the Rotenboden race... :P

Oh, and just out of curiosity, since that was the first GYF I ever called, did I do it properly???

All good, it can get a little tricky if you are in the mid of a battle. :cool:

Here is the new schedule:

10 August 20:00 BST - Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07
Tires: Sport Hard
  1. Big Willow
  2. Autumn Ring Reverse
  3. Laguna Seca
17 August 20:00 BST -
Autobacs ARTA
Garaiya '08 and Base Model

Tires: Racing Hard
  1. Fuji GT
  2. Spa Francorchamps
  3. Suzuka 2014

Sorry I had to bail out early, but I was rather thankful for the hydro boys letting me know they were going to shut down the power. Thanks to everyone for the racing... in the COTW world, this would get a Beater vote from me. Pretty strange, because I've owned 2 stangs in real life. Definitely needs a good tuning.

Cheers

That was a lot of fun, and not just because of the W's beside my name. :lol: With Amar constantly closing the gap, it made for heart pounding racing, let alone the sweaty hands. :nervous: That was my first win in the rain, and hope to take that with me as experience. Senna I am not, and was very surprised tbh. Not used to that at all!

Again, thanks for the fun guys! It was awesome.

Cheers

Back