ZiggedZag's Round4 Liveries

• Thread starter ziggedzag
  • 84 comments
ziggedzag
Round4Logo.jpg

"Round four" is something my college buddies and I started saying way back in the day. It basically meant "what's next", or "let's do something else". It's stuck with us all these years, and besides being the name of our BBQ team, it's also my de facto race team name.

While I'm in no way as talented as many of the amazing livery creators here, I think I enjoy this aspect of the game (and of course the photography) as much as the racing. So hopefully you'll like these as much as I like making them.

I've got an index of liveries on the first page with links that will take you directly to that specific car's post. I just think it makes it easier to browse. I'll be making the race car liveries available to download and will link them in the specific car posts.

Check out my GT7 gallery linked below as well. I had followed so many awesome creators on Sport, and now it seems impossible to find them all again with the new GT7 search functionality.

Thanks for stopping in, and enjoy! Feel free to drop a comment or suggestion, I'm always open to learning something new.
ZiggedZag

ZiggedZag's GT7 Gallery

Last edited:
Round4 Racers - here you'll find my race car liveries.
Click on the link below the picture to take you directly to the rest of that car's photos.

Round4 Supra Pics

Round4 Alfa 155 Pics

Round4 458 Pics

Round4 F12 Pics

Round4 M4 Pics

Round4 NSX Pics

Round4 F430 Pics

Round4 Cayman Pics

Round4 Mitzi Pics

Round4 Renault Pics

Round4 F Type Pics

Round4 993 Pics

Round4 Vantage Pics

Round4 LK 911 Pics

Round4 Enzo Pics

Round4 RSR Pics

Round4 Huracan Pics

Round4 HF Pics

Round4 Silhouette Pics

Round4 TaB Stang Pics

Round4 SC430 Pics

Round4 3.0 CSL Pics

Round4 911 Pics

Round4 288 Pics

Round4 88 Supra Pics

Round4 D Type Pics

Round4 300 SL Pics

Round4 07 M3 Pics

Round4 89 M3 Pics

Round4 NAPA M3 Pics

Round4 PD R34 Pics

Round4 S14 Pics

Round4 Rooster Rojo Pics

Round4 HAAS Alfa Pics

Round4 Haas Alfa Alt Pics

Round4 Roush GT Pics

Round4 Snap-on C8 Pics

Round4 300ZX Pics

Round4 Imposter'd McLaren Pics

Round4 GT-R Pics

Round4 BAC Mono Pics

Round4 Clarion WRX Pics

Round4 Tamiya RX7 Pics

Last edited:
Miscellaneous liveries - just some randoms that don't really fit with my race and street styles.
Click on the link below the picture to take you directly to the rest of that car's photos.

Red Wings Mustang Pics

TX DPS Charger Pics

Wurth M6 Pics

Walkenhorst M6 Pics

Tic Tac STI Pics

High Life GT3 RS Pics

John Player Special Pics

Trial Mountain Safety Car Pics

Backgammon Jag Pics

Yahtzee R8 Pics

Camel GT '89 Z Pics

Skoal Bandit Pics

Tag Heuer WF Pics

Dale Earnhardt Tributo Pics

Last edited:
So I did say I love the NSX right? Wish you could tell in the pics, the car is actually done in carbon fiber and the decals white. So essentially there is still a black roof. Only other livery edit is the lower trim in black, and of course my plate. Too simple to worry about making it available for download.

The 240SX was my first real, not "handed down" to me car. If only I knew how much they would be worth someday. I think I paid $4.5k for it in 1995 with around 50k miles on it. Was a great car, fun to drive, and looked fantastic. My mother in law had a coupe version in red around the same time.

Last edited:
If you don't own a F-Type, go buy one right now. This car slays on the 700 races. I've evened out the orange tones to all be the same on the shared livery. I just couldn't quite match that special florescent paint for the decals, so I made a custom color that was close and painted the car in it as well. Sorry, I wasn't up for retaking the photos.

GT7 Round4 F-Type

This was my entry in the 24 Nurburgring LEC. It's a replica of the 2014 Walkenhorst Z4, but on a 2016 M6 Endurance GT3. Was certainly my most ambitious livery to date with 467 decals. The base is carbon fiber paint with matte decals, all but the front and rear panels were blacked out with decals, and the trim is a white decal at around 30% opacity. Making names a letter at a time sucks, as does duplicating hand prints for hours. I'm glad this one is over. Big thanks to krisduv for the Sportler and World Vision decals.

GT7 Walkenhorst M6 Endurance

Last edited:
Back