ZiggedZag's Round4 Liveries

• Thread starter ziggedzag
  • 84 comments
This is another livery I did in Sport, with a few modifications - loving that Little Kings decal. I find both the Enzo and LaFerrari to be incredibly difficult to make look good, I guess it's the depth of the side panels that really throws me off. Straight lines work best for me on these rides.

Round4 Enzo

I just wasn't content with one 32 roadster, I had to have two (maybe I'll need a couple more someday). But for now, I worked up a couple in classic roadster looks. The two tone is actually a grey on top of silver, suspension dropped to the ground. The off white over gloss black perfectly matches the interior, and the raked forward stance gives it a really aggressive look. I honestly can't decide which I like better. I foresee some changes for the white one in the near future.

Last edited:
This is my entry for the Touring Car Revival LEC. So I've really been wanting to make a Tic Tac livery for a while now - I keep a giant container of orange ones on my desk at all times. The Beemer's are a little played out in my opinion, so the GR.4 requirement helped me finally make up my mind on what to use. This is more of a modern interpretation, though I tried to keep the coverage pretty true to the original, but of course in orange. Big thanks to krisduv for the DEKRA numbers!

GT7 Tic Tac STI

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've got a buddy that really likes Four Loko, so occasionally I have to drink one. I'm not the biggest fan of all the flavors, but the watermelon is not bad. Anyways, came across the decal and thought why not? Special thanks to Puca-4LD for the Phusion Projects decal (parent company) that really finished off the livery perfectly!

GT7 Round4Loko RSR

Last edited:
This was my entry in the Stepping Up LEC. Inspired by my racing set up (T300RS on a GT Omega Apex wheel stand), I used the partitioned stripes as a means of representing thrust. The Lancia really plays well with the boxy graphics. And yes, it's got the Nismo engine swap!

GT7 Round4 HF

I hadn't done a simple street livery in a while, and after engine swapping this Crown Athlete I decided it deserved a bit of styling. Just a basic fade from black to maroon, 98% opacity on the "black" windows, lowered suspension, carbon fiber ground effects, and some sick Rays wheels - gives it a really mean look.

Last edited:
This will be my entry in the Colour Crimes LEC, though I haven't fully committed to the blue and silver yet (ended up going with maroon and white w/silver highlights). The base paint is forged carbon, then the entire car is covered with a decal at a low opacity - the result is a burnished/engine turned, silver leaf effect on all of the text and graphics (done in gold and copper looks pretty awesome as well). The rest of it is masked decals - it's a bit of a chore doing it that way, but the result is worth it. Big thanks to Nuschel01 and Puca-4LD for both working up the Turbo Renault decal! I'll get the download link up once I've finally picked a color scheme.

GT7 Round4 JPS

Last edited:
This is my entry in the Dead Brand Rising LEC. Growing up my Grandma always had TaB at her house. Personally, I couldn't stand the stuff, but regardless of how you felt about the taste, that bright pink can was iconic. Tab was discontinued by the Coca Cola Company in 2020 after 57 years. This livery pays homage to the early solid color cans, as well as the later pinstriped versions. Special thanks to krisduv for a couple of decals!

GT7 Round4 TaB

Last edited:
So I mentioned that I've been driving street cars around the 'ring... holy *@&$, if you haven't taken the '89 vette for a spin, then I highly recommend you pick one up ASAP. Message me if you'd like my tune, but basically add all of the engine mods (no supercharger) the tall wing, brake package, racing suspension and set the springs at 2.75+ with any racing tire. It's literally glued to the road. If this post gets 5 likes I'll make the livery available and editable (it's super simple anyhow).

So gradient color changes aren't something I do much, but I'm actually really glad this LEC theme got picked as it will get me out of my comfort zone. I'm still not sure if this will be my entry, I'll likely make a couple of more just for practice. If it is, I'll get a download link posted once the design gets its final tweaking.

GT7 Gradient 911

Last edited:
Another gradient'ish practice piece, it's hard to go from a color to white smoothly without it looking completely washed out. I don't think this would be a good one for the competition as it probably doesn't show enough gradient, but personally I think the segregated sections with just the colors gradually whitening towards the center looks way better in comparison. I've only ever run one livery I did in Sport on my 288, but I think this one might replace it... at least for a while.

Ahhh, the last of the gradient series! I can honestly say that I'm glad that's over. Mad respect to those of you that use this technique with far greater ability than mine, I'll take hard lines and abrupt color changes all day :lol:. I will however say that I was quite pleased with 3 of my 4 attempts - I guess I do like the Ferrari as well, but don't really feel it has enough gradient. And though I wish I could have entered the WF above, I'm not sure it would do any better than the Supra. As an apology to @p78 for changing my vote in the Safety Car LEC, his wonderful Crown Pace Car will be in the cover photo for this livery! They look great together.

GT7 Round4 88 Supra

So I get to pick the next LEC theme (Asymmetry from a choice of 3), and therefore get an early start on my entry. Everything is going smoothly until the LEC thread pops and wouldn't you know it... the livery on the example photo used squares... sigh. Not sure if I'll end up entering this one or not now. My initial thought was cubes meet camo, but ended up using white as the background to really brighten it up. The Jag D Type is a car I would describe as hideously gorgeous, and yet I've still not come across what I think is a really attractive livery on it. All in all, I kinda like this one though. Just something about the hard square lines against its curvy form I think. Shout out to @huff for the custom SIPERIA decals, thanks!

GT7 Round4 D Type

Last edited:
While on the subject of Jags, this was my entry in the Games LEC. I don't really play any other video games, so I went with the classic board game Backgammon. The flatness of the Jag really lends itself nicely to a game board design. Lots of little adjustments were required on the severely curved front and rear fascias though. I think the car is painted black, but honestly I can't remember, nothing but decals here, and lots of them lol.

GT7 Backgammon Jag

Back