Zonda C12, forgotten on the shelf?

• Thread starter ManiacGT3
  • 71 comments
Hey man you don't acually have to save it if you buy the c12!! u can buy it and fix it up , try it and then restart ur ps2 and u don't loose any money, problem solved :)

oopsie dasie ! :dunce:

Hey Bar-zonda u should try the time on laguna seca !!!

OOHH and i wanted to know if the car is any easier to drive with a manual transmition!?? i only ask because i im horrible with the manual tranny on the dual shock so its totally worse for me if i try with manual but im just wonder for those who do use manual if it makes a big difference for hot laps or even races..???

well, it doesnt really help that much when your on manual, you have to get all the shifts right and know wot gear to shift down to go around the norner with out redlining like mad my laps arent better with manual, its probably a second down al lep or so, im ok with manual, i do it when i kno i got a boring race ahead and i need to do something to keep me ocupied...i will have a shot a laguna seca when i got home and have a try at that.. it will be fun taking the zonda though the corkscrew!

ok ill buy the Zonda and try this out on laguna seca because i prefer that track. what times we got to beat???

Manual is faster because somtimes in auto you arte going around the corner in a bad grear and you cant change it.

TIP if you cant drive manual and you prefer auto if you hold one of the gear buttons L2 or R2 it will hold the gear your in this can be handy.

Holy crap man that is awesome i never knew that about the gearing..thx!!!! Oh i got a 1:09.569 on laguna seca with the c12 ( not the c12S), it took me alot of laps to get the 1:09.5 !! The car especially is tircky dicky around that track!

Yeah holding down R2 or L2 just holds the gear so you could sort of drive manual that way but it would be odd. Driving full manual is the way to go because you could leave a corner in a gear just a tad higher than you need to control the wheelspin that could happen.

Acually yea i tryed doing the s8 lisence with auto and the trick and i got a 1:31 first try and then my first try with the manual i got a 1:29.2 without even practicing the manual at all!!

Back