RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Ok…Spoon CR-Z review……actually you know what, for once, I don't feel like reviewing a car. A FF Econobox, with barely 300hp, it's just not exciting enough… So how about tuning something with mind-warping speed and a near death driving experience this time? I'm not complaining, but this time try tuning something that would be instantly appealing, MUST NOT be painted in an eye-searing yellow, and have over, say, 500hp?

Ok…Spoon CR-Z review……actually you know what, for once, I don't feel like reviewing a car. A FF Econobox, with barely 300hp, it's just not exciting enough… So how about tuning something with mind-warping speed and a near death driving experience this time? I'm not complaining, but this time try tuning something that would be instantly appealing, MUST NOT be painted in an eye-searing yellow, and have over, say, 500hp?

*phone tunes a 250hp S14 in PMY* :sly:

PMY? I have no clue what that is? Don't tell me it's some banana yellow colour that also resembles the colour of vomit, cuz my eyes are still stinging from looking at that thing when I woke up this morning.

PMY? I have no clue what that is? Don't tell me it's some banana yellow colour that also resembles the colour of vomit, cuz my eyes are still stinging from looking at that thing when I woke up this morning.

Sorry to be off-topic, but will you puke even moar at my R34?
Image1955.jpg

It's something-magnet yellow. So yes. ;)

ARGHHHH MY EYES!!!! What the hell did you do to that R34?!! Is this your tactic, blind your opponents with that kind of paintjob so they'd crash and you could take the lead?

ARGHHHH MY EYES!!!! What the hell did you do to that R34?!! Is this your tactic, blind your opponents with that kind of paintjob so they'd crash and you could take the lead?

Ok Onboy123 i would lke show you a real life sample of yellow
Mercedes+Benz,+Modified,+body+kit,+style,+images,+picture,+still+%2815%29.jpg

:dunce::yuck:
:sly:

OH MY GOD!!! ARGHHH!!!!!! MY EYESSSS!!!!!! I mean, WTF WAS THAT GUY THINKING??!?! Actually, I know what he thought, 'I bet if I painted my SLK yellow, added scissor doors, and give it some spoilers and cuts and grooves, it'll suddenly become a Lamborghini Murcielargo convertible!' Ouch, that actually hurt, looking at that thing…****, I might be going blind…

OH MY GOD!!! ARGHHH!!!!!! MY EYESSSS!!!!!! I mean, WTF WAS THAT GUY THINKING??!?! Actually, I know what he thought, 'I bet if I painted my SLK yellow, added scissor doors, and give it some spoilers and cuts and grooves, it'll suddenly become a Lamborghini Murcielargo convertible!' Ouch, that actually hurt, looking at that thing…****, I might be going blind…

I could keep on going but im too busy at the moment!
Im so evil! :mischievous:

I've had a go at driving your Corvette C6 tune, and golly gosh, is it a handful.

The thing has so much power that the handling becomes very loose on the way out of corners but also kind of stiff on the way into them. Not that I care of course, the whole thing is a great package and it moves around London very quickly - about 46 seconds was my best time there. It also managed a 1.06 around Top Gear Test Track, which I find very pleasing. One thing though I find weird is the gear ratio setups. I followed your strategy to the letter and I managed to get a car that supposedly maxes out at 299mph. Not that it matters, but the weird thing is I didn't ever get past 4th gear almost ever. (Speaking of gears, this thing sounds beast in 3rd.). As before mentioned, the handling is too much for me sometimes and gets out of hand a lot. But even so, it's still a cool car and it makes me very happy. It's almost like an LMP but less of a race machine, more of a insane track day car modified to insanity, this thing is. The gearing could do with some work, but even so, it doesn't ruin the car. It's the ultimate in scary sometimes, and the ultimate in maximum power other times. It's just so crazy it hurts...and scary too. In real life it would make me sick probably! :lol: Good tune though, seriously.

You should know by now that we dont always go for the appealing cars. :P
Same here now instead of Daweoo we have "Chevrolet" cars!
I think next year we might be getting some real Chevrolets that they sell in the US!
I hope so, like a RHD Camaro or Corvette. :D

Sorry to be off-topic, but will you puke even moar at my R34?
I dont see the problem here. :boggled:
Ok Onboy123 i would lke show you a real life sample of yellow

:dunce::yuck:
:sly:
Take off the SLR nose, eyelids, scissor doors and that wont be that bad looking.

You should know by now that we dont always go for the appealing cars.

Yes, but at least pick a car, and a colour, that would grab someone's attention in the right way. The MX-5 was kinda appropriate, the Prius needs to be painted in the same green as well, and the CR-Z needs to be painted in anything other than that colour. Anyways, just pick a random car like an Audi S4 or something, it doesn't need to be bonkers fast or very showy, but just something interesting.

:censored:ing Viruses im searching for a regular image of a yellow slk and guess what comes up AVG 2011 BLOCKED an ATTACK from ROUGESCANNERxe3.exe
Use google images on strict search only!!!
anyway i found a different picture:
used-2002-mercedes~benz-slk~class-slk320convertible-5051-6787390-32-640.jpg

Like that Roj?

Yes, but at least pick a car, and a colour, that would grab someone's attention in the right way. The MX-5 was kinda appropriate, the Prius needs to be painted in the same green as well, and the CR-Z needs to be painted in anything other than that colour. Anyways, just pick a random car like an Audi S4 or something, it doesn't need to be bonkers fast or very showy, but just something interesting.
Ohhhh, like an i-MiEV? :P I like the yellow CR-Z, very appropriate for a Spoon car.
:censored:ing Viruses im searching for a regular image of a yellow slk and guess what comes up AVG 2011 BLOCKED an ATTACK from ROUGESCANNERxe3.exe
Use google images on strict search only!!!
anyway i found a different picture:

Like that Roj?
I had a virus last night. Something pretending to be an anti-virus scanner. Needless to say I wasnt fooled and I swiftly kicked it in the uterus.

Yeah like that. :D

NOOOO! Not that stupid **** car!!! -.- Oh wtv, do wtv you want, just don't ruin people's eye's, cuz I know you'll paint that car with some TVR colour shift paint.

I had a virus last night. Something pretending to be an anti-virus scanner. Needless to say I wasnt fooled and I swiftly kicked it in the uterus.

Yeah like that. :D

I had a bad expereince with one of those
(Antimalware Doctor NEVER TRUST IT!!!!)
What AV do you use Roj?

I managed to get XP Anti-Spyware 2011 three times on two computers. Although that's supposedly a fake virus that you just need to remove from the Add and Remove Programs section on the Control Panel. :boggled:

I'll be doing a review of something else now...

NOOOO! Not that stupid **** car!!! -.- Oh wtv, do wtv you want, just don't ruin people's eye's, cuz I know you'll paint that car with some TVR colour shift paint.
:lol:! Oh you're so much fun. :P
I had a bad expereince with one of those
(Antimalware Doctor NEVER TRUST IT!!!!)
What AV do you use Roj?
McAfee. Yeah I dont bother with those programs which claim to remove viruses. I have system restore. :D
I managed to get XP Anti-Spyware 2011 three times on two computers. Although that's supposedly a fake virus that you just need to remove from the Add and Remove Programs section on the Control Panel. :boggled:

I'll be doing a review of something else now...
Yeah I hate that crap that downloads and installs itself. The people who make that crap really need a new hobby.

Right then...so I finally have a review for Romeo. It's been a while since I reviewed Juliet so I thought it would be worth it to review Romeo at last.

Romeo is very powerful, and all the better for it. It's very good, especially when you can control the slides it pulls off as well. They're so nice. Although the Elise could look a little bit better in this form I wish sometimes. However, I think it still has eye-dropping performance compared to other cars. The grip you get from the Sports Softs is awesome too. Mine's silver, BTW. Stupid I know, but it doesn't look all that bad in it. This car is still pretty scary to drive, though, especially since you don't have a complete idea of when it'll start sliding. Not that I care about that though, it's still a brilliant specimen and a worthy companion with Juliet. :) Although on Top Gear Test Track a fully modded Caterham which can't have downforce is unfortunately still a little bit faster...ouch. :ouch:. Again, it also doesn't look that great to be fair. This thing is still very fast though, and a good addition to the RKM garages! :D

It's 5PM, I'm at home, alone, bored, and I decide to play a bit of GT5, I then came across RKM Motorsport's tune for a Nissan Micra, a car which could very well be considered a bit of a cabbage in comparison to its' hot hatch rivals in the game, but, it looked rather cute and menacing with all the aero upgrades from GT Auto in reality, hell if it could talk, it'd probably go, "I MAY BE THE SIZE OF A DUST MITE, BUT I'M AN R34 REALLY, I AM, I SERIOUSLY AM." It was just one of those things I just had to try.

So I decide to buy the car with the leftover money I got from the NASCAR championship, I then took it out for a few laps around Trial Mountain, without the upgrades it was a bit...Meh, really, I'd much rather have the Yaris Turbo, it felt a bit slow, and it could really do with a bit more oomph, it was light at least, so you could chuck it about, and it brought a smile upon my otherwise bored face.
After, I installed all of the necessary upgrades, added the wheels, and finished it in some Blu Scuro paint with black wheels, it really did look menacing, if Nissan actually made this, with the 225 BHP turbocharged engine, then it'd be an ample competitor for cars like the Abarth 500 and numerous other hot hatches of its' type.

I go into the settings mode, and install the necessary tuning statistics, at the corner of my eye I notice the car's PP, 450, that is impressive, for a car that could be considered a slipper, okay, so with the modifications installed, I decided to chuck it around Trial Mountain again a second time, and joy of joys! It was beautiful to drive!, despite having almost the same power as a Civic Type R, it managed to keep the power onto the road perfectly, an ear to ear grin on my face as I throw the car around the final corners of the famous Trial Mountain course, it was, just a fantastic car to drive, its' very light, produces more than 260 BHP per ton, which, really isn't bad, and since it was so light, it was just so easy to drive! Me, being, not such a great driver, managed to get it around the course in 1:37 seconds, yet, I had so much fun in doing so!, this car has one of the world's greatest tunes! The steering is sharp, and you can just flatten the throttle at almost any gear and any speed, and not worry about wrapping it around a barrier, it was probably the funnest car I have driven in GT, Ever, I love how precise the steering is and how menacing the car looks, and yet somehow keeps the cuteness, it has much the same aggressive cuteness that the Abarth 500 has.

The great thing about the lightness and the power of the car, is that the car feels so much faster than it really is, 60 MPH feels like twice that, and 100 feels lethal.
So, if I were to rate it? On a scale of 1 to 10? 10, I cannot see any flaw with this car whatsoever, its' fantastic.

Oh, and at the end of the tune, I saw, "The look on that M3 driver's face when he realizes he can't shake you." I was suspicious at first, but that seems like it's very possible, hell, I even invited my friend over to test that theory, so, what we did was, we chose the Eiger Nordwand as our course, and then we went into the car selection screen, my friend picks the M3 right off the bat, and I, go into my own garage and pick the Micra, grinning as my friend laughs his face off at my choice, even saying, "That's a shoe, this is too easy!" Little did he know, on the track, it was a completely different story.

At the starting line, the M3 was a bit faster off the starting line, but through the corners, I began to reel him in, and surely enough, he couldn't shake me! No matter how hard he tried! the Micra always caught up to him! at this point the Micra would say: "I TOLD YOU I WAS AN R34", and then I got bored of following the M3, and overtook it instead, winning the race in first, with my friend's jaw to the floor, stunned at how I beat him in a hatchback with half the power.

All in all, this car, is brilliant, and I'll certainly be awaiting other tunes. ;)

Last edited:
I recently bought the Amemiya FDS RX-7 and was blown away by its handling (my earlier experience of the RX-7 was of constantly spinning out).

So, I was wondering if one of GT5's tuners could do as good a job with the car and I tried RJ's R400 tune.

The Amemiya's specs are 359bhp, 1240kg weight and 46kgfm torque PP=520 and I've got the R400 to 382bhp, 1255kg and 40kgfm PP=517.

What a great drive! This gave me so much more pleasure than I had driving RX-7s in the seasonals. It's probably unfair to compare the Amemiya to the R400 which has been tuned to run much lighter than my car, suffice to say the Amemiya was .5s quicker round Trial Mountain for me and around 70,000cr cheaper.

At my specs I had to turn much earlier at the second last turn to avoid flipping the car on the hump under the bridge and in the S between the tunnels, I had to be careful not to spin rear wheels. But other than that, it was pretty much foot to the floor and brake hard ... and late.

So, thanks to your work RJ, I have a second RX-7 with a yellow star next to it.

Peace to RKM

the Deathsytche is one smooth criminal..

plus im a little Gundam geek as well so its good to have a likeminded machine haha.

brilliant stuff i must say

Ikkimasu!..👍

RKM Motorsport’s Pinkie Pie Z

PinkiePieZ.jpg

PinkiePieZ_Big.jpg

Based on: Amuse Nismo 380RS Super Leggera
Obtained: Brand new model at Amuse or win the B-Spec Gran Turismo All Stars

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 431 BHP (@ 37.8 miles)
Torque:---- 45 kgfm
Weight:---- 1120 kg
PP:-------- 557

PARTS

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Fully Customisable Transmission
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 20/35

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.302
2nd:-- 2.283
3rd:-- 1.693
4th:-- 1.343
5th:-- 1.126
6th:-- 0.990
Final: 3.420
Max Speed: 193 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/15
Accel:-- 0/36
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 15.5/11.0
Extension:-- 9/7
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 3/5
Camber:----- 2.8/2.3
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This is Pinkie Pie, a retuned Amuse 380RS. The 380RS was already very fast out of the box, but our Pinkie Pie improves upon an already solid foundation. With 430bhp and plenty of downforce, Pinkie Pie can run circles around anyone who dares question the pink, without even breaking a sweat.

Last edited:
Its not for fun its for $£€!
Oh yeah, some try and grab your card details, claiming it's to pay for the software. :grumpy:
All in all, this car, is brilliant, and I'll certainly be awaiting other tunes. ;)

And that's why I love the Micra/March. :D It's so under-rated just because of it's looks, which as you saw, makes winning even better. :sly: Thanks for the review! :cheers:

And yeah, isn't it fun to taunt M3's in a Micra? :P

Loving the colors!
:D
Bwahahaha.
:lol:!
:drool:
Best tune ever?!?
Amazing colour
👍
No the Prius is still the best, but the Z is pretty good. :P It's Iris Red for anyone wondering. You can grab it from a used Honda Jazz/Fit.

Back