how to claim your cars? GT Academy

• Thread starter sull
  • 351 comments
just been on the gt5 official website (united kingdom) and it said this "Receive Great Prizes by Clearing Events! If you clear all 5 events within a round in Gold, you will receive a car that you can use within the ‘Gran Turismo 5’ game. If you clear all rounds in Bronze or better, you’ll also receive a special racing wear set that can be worn by your avatar in “Gran Turismo 5”. The timing for the distribution and how to receive these prizes will be notified at a later date on this page.

Which cars do you expect within the next 6 rounds?
Or is there a list somewhere?
:ouch: Insert dumbness here :ouch:

Last edited:
chrishan
Which cars do you expect within the next 6 rounds?
Or is there a list somewhere?
I really hope that the new NSX is going to be there. :)

No chance. It's a Nissan event. There will be the 370 and the GTR. That's all.

just been on the gt5 official website (united kingdom) and it said this "Receive Great Prizes by Clearing Events! If you clear all 5 events within a round in Gold, you will receive a car that you can use within the ‘Gran Turismo 5’ game. If you clear all rounds in Bronze or better, you’ll also receive a special racing wear set that can be worn by your avatar in “Gran Turismo 5”. The timing for the distribution and how to receive these prizes will be notified at a later date on this page.

So the umpteenth person comes to this thread and posts this information. And oh look! It's their first post as well! Just like all the others.

I hate to use this term, but n00b comes to mind...

Please read the thread before posting. You don't even need to read the whole thing to know that this information has been posted umpteen times in this thread.

If you looked at gran-turismo.com you see that you will be able to claim it when it has been finiched

No chance. It's a Nissan event. There will be the 370 and the GTR. That's all.

There are screenshots of a Skyline R32 and R34 with GT Academy stickers so I'm going to assume we will use a different Nissan each round.

Last edited:
Can you post them please? :dopey:

Sure. :)

a936Round_5_2-440x268.jpg

r32skyline.png

Last edited:
:drool: Can't wait to get my hands on those!

P.S. I suggest minimizing the R32 picture, I was becoming a little concerned my computer was freeze up.

Jav
Dude! Everyone know's the stickers give the car an extra 1000 horse power and 1000 more grip power!

Exactly if it doesn't have GT Academy on it, the car doesn't deserve to be called a car. Everyone knows that.:dopey:

Those Skylines better have their stock exhausts on them!

No, they have special GTA exhaust with special exhaust notes that give subliminal, buy a nissan message in them.

I'm sorry if i repost it, but if the 2 Skyline's are really in GT-Acad, the we have all of the 8.
To show you all:
1. Nissan Leaf/ 2.Nissan Silvia S15 --> we know them allready
Nissan GT-R R32/ GT-R R34 --> see above
Nissan Z370/ GT-R R35 '12 --> seen on the official HP
Nissan Z370 TUNED/ GT-R R35 TUNED --> look here:
http://www.nissan-sportscars.de/gt-academy.html
and here: http://www.nissan-sportscars.de/gt-academy/qualifikation.html

so no Delta-Wing or Nissan LMP2 :guilty:

Now that interesting. The GT-R is a high mod car. It has the Nismo Type Exhaust system on it, and an Aero Kit.That car can tear up nearly any track. Wonder if they will use it for Round 8.

Beatstuff
I'm sorry if i repost it, but if the 2 Skyline's are really in GT-Acad, the we have all of the 8.
To show you all:
1. Nissan Leaf/ 2.Nissan Silvia S15 --> we know them allready
Nissan GT-R R32/ GT-R R34 --> see above
Nissan Z370/ GT-R R35 '12 --> seen on the official HP
Nissan Z370 TUNED/ GT-R R35 TUNED --> look here:
http://www.nissan-sportscars.de/gt-academy.html
and here: http://www.nissan-sportscars.de/gt-academy/qualifikation.html

so no Delta-Wing or Nissan LMP2 :guilty:

Crap...I was hoping we would have to use the 300ZX. Oh well. :grumpy:

I really doubt it'll be free.

I assume it would be available for use (outside the GT Academy game) as DLC rather than as a reward for GT Academy participants, as in that case the track wouldn't be (officially...) available to users in nations that aren't in GT Academy (like here in Oz).

Latest Posts

Back