2012 12 Hours of Sebring- Completed.

• Thread starter Patrick
  • 397 comments
Wagers are not allowed on GTPlanet. We're not responsible for any transactions.

Wagers are not allowed on GTPlanet. We're not responsible for any transactions.

That kind of defeats the purpose of the GT5 Marketplace forum then... And I was about to bet my RUF yellow bird on Toyota... oh well...

tribolik
That kind of defeats the purpose of the GT5 Marketplace forum then... And I was about to bet my RUF yellow bird on Toyota... oh well...

Whatever...we don't police GT5 trades, either.

Organ-Donor
I got my tickets to this a few days ago, can't wait. We have a 4 day super pass that allows us to meet drivers, have our own private box with complimentary food and drink. Should be awesome. Heres a rundown http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?/topic/66427-nissan-presents-gt-r-z-owners-12-hours-of-sebring-weekend/
I guess there will be Gran Turismo 5 cockpits set up in our area too!

Me want too. nice pickup, that should be awesome, especially with the kind of access you can get. have fun, i'm too scared of the people in Green Park area to go back, dems crazy fools.

For the U.S. I'd rather Speed be in charge of this instead of dealing with ESPN who doesn't care too much for racing other than nascar.

Highcroft's there ... :D

http://twitpic.com/8uz0my

535751674.jpg

But I knew it would show up a couple of days ago. By checking this exchange of tweets between D. Brabham and M.Franchitti

10 Mar David Brabham ‏ @brabsracer
@AhLovejoy @henryhopefrost
thanks Henry, season kicks off now. First big trip of the year. #excited #can'twait

Marino Franchitti ‏ @MFranchitti
@brabsracer @AhLovejoy @henryhopefrost
Last minute worked for us last year, have complete faith in you boys! #breathandbelieve

David Brabham ‏ @brabsracer
@MFranchitti @ahlovejoy @henryhopefrost
thanks mate. Will you be there in the Detla?

Marino Franchitti ‏ @MFranchitti
@brabsracer @ahlovejoy @henryhopefrost
yes mate, looking forward to seeing you!

David Brabham ‏ @brabsracer
@MFranchitti @ahlovejoy @henryhopefrost
cool.

Last edited:
can't wait to finish this busy week out. headed down to the track thursday night or friday morning to meet my camp. we rented a tour bus this year, the driver is taking it down there tomorrow.

Daytona was great this year, and it was amazing to see such a huge turnout for the 50th annual running. expecting a phenomenal crowd at Sebring for the 60th!

I'll be on track on Saturday too! Kinda' bummed they don't allow bicycles, Sebring is a huge place and it would be so much easier to get arround on my mountain bike...

High-Def as I like them, thanks! 👍

On other news leading to this great race, today Simon Pagenaud showed the Audi team that last year's 2nd place with a HPD car was no fluke. A wake up call of sorts ("Hey, we can do 1'49 too" :D )

Here the top 7 cars in testing today:

Code:
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][B]
1	LMP1	#3	Bernhard/Dumas/Duval           	Audi R18	1:49.264
2	LMP1	#2	Capello/Kristensen/McNish	Audi R18	1:49.316
[COLOR="Red"]3	LMP1	#6	Luhr/Graf/Pagenaud      	HPD ARX-03a	1:49.726[/COLOR]
4	LMP1	#1	Fassler/Lotterer/Treluyer	Audi R18	1:49.756
5	LMP1	#12	Prost/Jani/Heidfeld        	Lola B12/60 	1:51.342
6	LMP1	#13	Belicchi/Primat/Bleekemolen	Lola B12/60	1:51.543
7	LMP1	#21	Leventis/Watts/Kane     	HPD ARX 03a	1:52.094
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Last edited: