2012 12 Hours of Sebring- Completed.

• Thread starter Patrick
  • 397 comments
The live broadcast in ALMS's website is on now. It's much smoother than any other...

Yay!

hAPPYhAPPYjoyjoy.gif

I like those commercials with the bits of history. They're up to 1954.

EDIT: ESPN3 is showing commercial audio but race video. Hopefully they don't fix it.

Audi 1-2-3 so far, everyone else seems to change positions repeatidly.

That Muscle Milk HPD just sounds so ridiculously good! Be a Corvette fan all you will, but nothing on the grid comes close to that Honda engine sound! :drool:

There's nothing much going on in the GT Class. Fred Makowiecki leads in the Ferrari with Corvette and another Ferrari your top 3.

I find the P2 Acura's Engine sound to be abit boring to be honest. Its too monotone.

Sat in an Aston Martin dealership 'sebring party', 5 feet away from a Zagato GT2 :D First two hours have gone so quickly!

I think you mean the P1 not-Acura, but :dunce:

The Level 5 cars aren't P1. And yes, I called it the Acura, don't judge me:lol:. Doesn't help that it essentially still looks the same after all these seasons. I canmore easily remember the Muscle Milk car and JRM cars as HPD.

The Level 5 cars aren't P1. And yes, I called it the Acura, don't judge me:lol:. Doesn't help that it essentially still looks the same after all these seasons. I canmore easily remember the Muscle Milk car and JRM cars as HPD.
:D

What comes to the sound of P1 car, even in the old P2 form it was one of the better sounding from the 3.4L engines. At least it makes some scream, other 3.4L engines sound so uninspiring and muffled.

Back