2012 Fantasy NASCAR - The champion is...

• Thread starter Patrick
  • 1,223 comments
Pretty sure my picks were Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch, can't remember the last.

Well #24's got some damage but it shouldn't cause him many issues. I hope.

That 17 paint scheme looks pants in its Best Buy sponsorship. The 43 Best Buy scheme was one of the best I thought.

Thankfully, the race is in two segments.

EDIT: I love this Fantasy Series on GTP. It gives me something different to think about when I'm watching NASCAR

Last edited:
I've narrowed my final pick down, it was either Kasey Kahne or Brad Keselowski. Probably the latter :P

Truex Jr. is running good so far for you Cowboys.

Well that was pretty much a complete disaster, with 2 out my 3 picks involved in wrecks (#29 and #5):ouch:. At least the #99 finshed 9th.

That's good! I chose KB and decided last minute to dump him for Biffle.

#11 - 5th
#16 - 6th
#17 - 21st

Ooh that's tough man. Looks like I've got 282 points if I got my picks correct :P

Think you've got 284.

Ooh that's tough man. Looks like I've got 282 points if I got my picks correct :P

Think you've got 284.

Then it looks like we're in the same boat Tom. Only if Gordon did better. Wait, wouldn't we still be tied then? :lol:

Does anyone know how to get to the list so I can see who I picked? It's not showing in my Docs list like it has in the past.

Does anyone know how to get to the list so I can see who I picked? It's not showing in my Docs list like it has in the past.

I was wondering this earlier, I remember it from before but couldn't find it.

Only one of my picks finished the race. Doh. I think many others are feeling the same sentiment with the carnage.

Gordon, in front, wrecks
:banghead:

If anything blame the 5-Time champion for not defending his teammate's lead. Jeff's wreck wouldn't of happened if Jimmie would of defended his lead like a TEAMMATE would. I'm honestly getting sick and tired of Jimmie Johnson and the entire 48 team. Also Kurt Busch better watch what he says about other drivers. I hope he doesn't forget who's supplying his team's equipment.

Last edited:
ICEYOU
If anything blame the 5-Time champion for not defending his teammate's lead. Jeff's wreck wouldn't of happened if Jimmie would of defended his lead like a TEAMMATE would. I'm honestly getting sick and tired of Jimmie Johnson and the entire 48 team.

Well Jeff spun Kyle, and wrecked everyone avoiding him.

plate88
Only one of my picks finished the race. Doh. I think many others are feeling the same sentiment with the carnage.

The exact same thing happened to me. At least it was Stewart.

Edit: Sorry double post. :ouch:

Back