2012 Fantasy NASCAR - The champion is...

• Thread starter Patrick
  • 1,223 comments
Just so a riot doesn't break out, standings will be up later today, I had to work late last night and am about to leave for for work right now.

I'm in on this, know a few who have signed up and Ryan, who won last year.

Appreciate missed this weekends but sure I can claw the points back :sly:

You'll get next weeks picks in plenty of time mate. 👍

What stream you on Funky. I used Justin last night and it was fine but was closed down about 5 times.

Yeah, it was excellent quality and he kept putting it back up, but it did get shut down at some crucial points. Going to persist with it though as all in the chat box were saying it was uncommon.

Knelly
Yeah, it was excellent quality and he kept putting it back up, but it did get shut down at some crucial points. Going to persist with it though as all in the chat box were saying it was uncommon.

It annoyed me when they shut him down just as a wreck happened and then again when we missed the end. Pfft, can't they leave the guy alone? That's the only way we can watch the Sprint Cup in the UK!

I know man, it sucks. Up till two years ago every race was on Sky. I'm not paying that kind of money for Premier Sports, when it (for me) would basically be a NASCAR channel. It's wrong, and struggle to believe their are more Indycar fans, over NASCAR in the UK.

Congrats to Doth1s for scoring the most points with 357.

Also very happy with the turn out, more people entered this round than all of last year.👍

6907021509_fd9f76b583_o.png

Next is the 500.

Can I get in on this. I finally found a good enough stream for this so it might be fun to try my luck.

Just fill out the Pick Form before the green flag and your in.:cheers:

The Gatorade duels are going to be very interesting! Especially the first one; Tony Stewart vs Carl Edwards vs Dale Earnhardt Jr!

Last edited:
hey justin is there any way you could put in the standings who DNF'd for that race?

I left that info out intentionally as the race didn't count driver rule wise so I didn't want to confuse people.👍

Haha, I was the only one who picked Keselowski out of all picks.:crazy: He's the only reason I'm not in dead last:lol:

Now, I wonder if the 500 is going to be a crap chute like the Shootout? Hmmmm.....probably.

Ya, I was getting excited there when Jr. and Harvick were up front. I think alot of people were. Then that last wreck hurt alot.:ouch:

I'm pretty sure this fantasy NASCAR league is going to keep me more interested throughout the whole season.👍

The points would be quite different if Harvick didn't wreck. Justin, chqr is 36 points behind Doth not 6. :P

We may aswell pick names out of a hat for the 500 if the Bud Shootout was anything to go by, it's anybody's game. My picks are in 👍

I'm gonna wait for the duals.

In my honest opinion, if Saturday was anything to go by it won't make a blind bit of difference. It looks like it's gonna be last man standing out there, hope they've learnt a thing or two about pack racing after that....

Just so everyone knows I've changed the rule on people joining after the first round.

If you join after the first round you will receive the lowest amount of points from each round you missed.

Before they would have only received 50/round.

That CP could be deadly this weekend. Kyle Busch looks really awesome. Strong winter testing speeds, decent qualification pace and of course a win in the shootout, he could be the main man this sunday.

Back