90's DTM- FINISHED

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 2,928 comments

What shall we do about tyre wear?

• Total voters
I think you should all try the cars stock, because we may ban tuning. The merc is possibly still at a disadvantage and I havent had testing opportunities because not many of the fast drivers have them.

Good testing tonight, had some close races and the merc seems better wthout a turbo, will test wth mid range turbo in the week.

Last edited:
berty1979
Pagey- Remove the turbo and see if its better/worse if you get a chance please.

Will do 👍 still no luck with the dealers, no Mercedes 190 evolution touring cars in sight

Will do 👍 still no luck with the dealers, no Mercedes 190 evolution touring cars in sight

While I was waiting for the Alfa to show up in my Brazilian account (I was testing on my American account, but I'll race with my Brazilian account because don't like the U.S.A flag is shown on the side of my nickname online) the Mercedes showed up at least 4 times, the Calibra showed up 2 times and the Astra showed up 10 times. I HATE the UCD system.

And I lost another training session today. Will you organize some more?

P.S.: I couldn't find Ddraig Goch on your shared tracks, Berty.

Um...how does this work. Firstly I only seem to have the Astra, cant find the Calibra. Where do you get it?

And that track that's been mentioned...Craig something.....wheres that?

If I cant get the Calibra, is it possible that I use the Astra?

and when you say you may ban tuning, is this only turbo related or are you also going to stop suspension / transmission / diff tuning / brake bias ??

Sorry for all Q's berty, but I just want to be fully prepared.

S30Zenzow
While I was waiting for the Alfa to show up in my Brazilian account (I was testing on my American account, but I'll race with my Brazilian account because don't like the U.S.A flag is shown on the side of my nickname online) the Mercedes showed up at least 4 times, the Calibra showed up 2 times and the Astra showed up 10 times. I HATE the UCD system.

And I lost another training session today. Will you organize some more?

P.S.: I couldn't find Ddraig Goch on your shared tracks, Berty.

Yeah its really annoying, I keep getting race cars showing up that I have already, very frustrating.
People are normally practicing in bretts room on Wednesday evenings, 8pm GMT. So people might be on this week, but I'm pretty so I don't I will be able to get on

Pagey- Dont worry, just buy any touring car, if nothing shows I will try and send you the Merc and use something else if thats the team you want to be on. I just hope you can send it.

Zenzow- Ill post on here when I am going to run the DTM's for some practice and also invite you if your online, check my lounge occasionally and join during the week. I will either be running FGT's or DTM's. If people havent got certain cars I will re organise the teams too. UCD is a pain in the bum!

Driver- Ill set the track to online later today, its a simple course and we will use it and Deep Forest for the pre season session this wednesday. Like I say if you dont have certain cars we can re hash the teams no problem a bit nearer to the first official race, you can use any of the four machines in the pre season.
Tuning will not be banned but at the moment we are looking at people running stock turbos, you can adjust your cars settings as much as you like.
No worries about Q's this is what the thread is for 👍

My way to get my hand in that cars. you make one other count with the year that car you want 92 for merc, 93 for alfa, 94 for Calibra, then you save the save game for a pen and send that ticked for your master account, you go to the pen and copy the save game to PS3 to keep the ticket, master account you do the same , and the just try over and over...

92 15 cars
93 21 cars
94 11 cars

so if you sen the ticked 4 or 5 times and open all you maybe can get the car, if not you load the game save and try again

i hope you guys understand everything, my english is a little poor, i hope i can explain my self!!!

Berty you can't send this cars, all over 1 million, ups

Last edited:
Even the Merc? Damn, well I hope everyone can get at least 2 of these cars so we dont have any trouble with teams.
If anyone copies tickets, its a good way to get the car you want, I dont but there nothing wrong with it.

Was fun racing yesterday.
At Draig I set a 1:20.496 while getting the Draft of 2 others to win the race with 0.078 seconds :D
On my own I did a 1:21.7xx.
(Racing Hards by the way are superb for this Series, although I tested with Racing Softs)

Merc felt good. Is it still possible to borrow-glitch ??
If so you could search for this method on the Forum.
Or use following link (not 100% accurat but you should get an info of how many GT5-Days you have to wait for your wanted Car):
http://gt5cars.net/used_car_searches/new

All Tracks we tested resulted in some tight racing. Only crashes or mistakes led to "bigger" gaps.

Although it was usually me making the mistakes I still enjoyed the racing and the close nature of it and it gets a big 👍 from me. If anyone wants to borrow glitch a car let me know which one and ill set it to online.

Quick notice for the new guys- Its the FGTC tonight and its held in my lounge so dont join between 6pm and 9pm 👍

Last edited:
Finally found another one of the touring cars, its the Merc, still no sign of the Astra :( Anyone want to place a bet that Ill find the Alfa next? :D

Thanks pipi :)

Im rinsing the UCD at the minute, but if this fails i will try that

Edit: no success so far, but i have found a VX220 brett :D

Last edited:
I found pagey when ever you leave an online lobby your UCD refreshes. Also go on one of the short licenses and it refreshes after then :)

Yeah thats what ive been doing, i join an online lobby, leave straight away, join another leave etc etc Ive got a few good cars but still no Merc :grumpy:

Now now :lol: only one of you can have me haha but who knows, the merc might show up next time i go on or it might not at all

I think there should be a brawl, one person from each team, the winner would get me on their team :D......although the grid girls do sound tempting :lol:

:D had to be said Bret :D

And in a brawl I just tend to stand sideways.Im invisible from side on. Then strike when they least expect it ;) :D

Im a goalkeeper. I go brutal :D It's my job. Last game i played i flipped someone over my shoulder in the box in a 1 on 1. Got the ball though so alls cool ;)

Back