Anybody still play GT6?

• Thread starter Convergent
  • 207 comments
I'm waiting for something interesting to come out. I got addicted to PC Minecraft though, or I'd play GT more often...maybe

I picked up GT6 Collector's Ed. a week ago from a game shop. They still have stacks of em actually. I picked mine up for $40 just for the really nice book that it came with. I played for 4-5 days tops but I went back to GT5 for my initial d tracks on Toscana tarmac.

I race in S.N.A.I.L., so I play GT6.

I very much do often go to GTPlanet, member for 5 years now.

This a silly thread.

Man I wish GT6 was fun and not boring. If only the course maker and community features were here. :( Although I do still come to GTPlanet hoping some news will show up for it, but that's very low. :)

Offline since 16 days , thanks Pd and there priorities , where is the course maker ??????!!!
I used to play Forza 4 like every day for two years.

@Jaywalker , yes for sure but I think they only do seasonal events and then wait for the next one.
Forza 4! :D I got back to playing that game again, and even though I'm playing it offline, its still fun to this day. :) Did you hear about GRID Autosport? CM admitted they mistakes in GRID 2 and are listening to their fanbase's feedback for GRID:A. 👍

His question was: "Anybody still play GT6?" So, yes.
And your response was, "many, many people are still playing GT6". Do you really consider 2.5% of players in a game less than 5 months old "many"? You realize that means 97.5% of players who bought the game in the last few months didn't bother to enter a TT, the only additional gameplay content we get? Tell us then, what the number would have to be to be "not very many". And what words would you use to describe 50% TT participation?

And your response was, "many, many people are still playing GT6". Do you really consider 2.5% of players in a game less than 5 months old "many"? Tell us then, what the number would have to be to be "not very many". And what words would you use to describe 50% TT participation?

Don't translate numbers to percentages. It's misleading. To me, 50k people (I have no idea of the source or accuracy of this number) is many people.

0.01% of the worlds population is many people, but the percentage is tiny. Done with this.

Last edited:
Haven't booted GT6 up in a few weeks, I figured I'd give GT6 as much attention as PD has given it so I'll give it a passing glance once in a while. :mischievous: I spend a lot of time lurking here looking for news or seeing if there are any good arguments going on! I will only boot up GT6 if what we were told was coming (course creator, online tools and now the senna update) is actually added. Then I'll be happy to boot up GT6 again! The ball is in PD's court! :) For now I've been having much more fun playing my backlog of PS3 games.

Actually I'm really interested in the Senna/May update and seeing if it actually happens or not. Should be fun around here either way! :lol:

Anybody still play GT6 or just go to GTPlanet?

My old hobby was playing Gran Turismo regularly. GT6 ended that for me. My new hobby is offering PD constructive criticism here on GT Planet regarding their failing series. I only venture into the world of GT6 to see what PD have added/ruined via their updates, & for the very occasional Free Run.

Last edited:
And your response was, "many, many people are still playing GT6". Do you really consider 2.5% of players in a game less than 5 months old "many"? You realize that means 97.5% of players who bought the game in the last few months didn't bother to enter a TT, the only additional gameplay content we get? Tell us then, what the number would have to be to be "not very many". And what words would you use to describe 50% TT participation?
Can you imagine how folks without internet feel? They were done with this game almost immediately before even figuring out camber was screwed!
JayWalker: I'd posted recently that Vagabond posted me the figure of a touch over 50K participating in a recent TT, but I don't know if Johnny has further info on that. I don't even remember which TT Vagabond referenced, so no idea if it was even an "attractive" one.

I can't believe we've got to this. I'm on GTP to talk about GT, of course i'm on GTP and playing GT6.

I think what he meant is if we actually still play GT6 or if our involvement with GT6 is limited to posting on GTP and the game collects dust.

And to answer the question: yes I still play GT6.

Offline since 16 days , thanks Pd and there priorities , where is the course maker ??????!!!
I used to play Forza 4 like every day for two years.

@Jaywalker , yes for sure but I think they only do seasonal events and then wait for the next one.

That's pretty much my routine. 👍 Nothing else in the game that interests me. But I do get my mileage out of the Seasonals, spending between 40-60 hours a week in trying for improvement. :P

People don't get it....

"Anybody still play GT6 or just go to GTPlanet" not Does anybody play GT6 or just go to GTPlanet...

Back