Anybody still play GT6?

• Thread starter Convergent
  • 207 comments
I only play the Seasonal Time Trials and if it did not have any time trials I would not play this game full stop.

I host an online league, so im either league racing, league practicing, or finding some good rooms to drive in , basically i play GT6 everyday. As far as the " career mode " is considered, i only played enough of it to access the online portion of the game.

I host an online league, so im either league racing, league practicing, or finding some good rooms to drive in , basically i play GT6 everyday. As far as the " career mode " is considered, i only played enough of it to access the online portion of the game.

I do exactly the same. Except I did play through the whole offline part at the beginning just to see how it is. It's not good.

Same as above.

I've stopped doing the online time trials because they don't pay enough credits to be worth doing. If I'm not testing cars for future races I'm grinding to earn credits to buy the cars I want to test for future races.

Checked the latest seasonals and GTA. It's quite early for the seasonals and I will re-check tomorrow.

GTA - 96,546 (entries)

Land Rover - 5068

GTR - 5057

350 - 8500

Checked the latest seasonals and GTA. It's quite early for the seasonals and I will re-check tomorrow.

GTA - 96,546 (entries)

Land Rover - 5068

GTR - 5057

350 - 8500
Are you getting those numbers the "hard way"? IE: Scrolling all the way down the page?

GTA - 96,546 (entries)

Land Rover - 5068

GTR - 5057

350 - 8500
It's not like the seasonals have been live for 11 hours at time of posting or anything :rolleyes:

I used to play a lot longer in December and January but since this game haven't got that much content since then, I have been playing other games from PS Plus.

I still log in daily. I'll usually have a couple of Arcade races or try a new contender in one of my Time Trial challenges - GT3 cars at Goodwood or LMP / Group C at Circuit de la Sarthe to name a couple.

Also, I am following tunes for absent GT3 cars like the 458 Italia and MP4-12C presently.

It's not like the seasonals have been live for 11 hours at time of posting or anything :rolleyes:

Yes and I clearly pointed that out myself so why are you saying that and then rolling eyes on me? :confused:

Lesson learned - don't click on that "Show Ignored Content" button ever again. :lol:

Last edited:
GT 5 was so bad I simply haven't bothered with GT6.

I only come to GTPlanet to see if by some miracle they have decided to write the AI code from scratch & put back qualifying & practice sessions & have someone re-build career mode from scratch.

On a side note, I would love to see how GTPlanet's visitor numbers have been affected by the various versions of GT. A quick perusal of alexa seems to indicate the statistics are suffering a bit.

Next time I'll check at the end of registration dates. As of today:

GTA - 110,000 entries

GTR - 16,500

Land Rover - 16,600

350 - 29,000

I still check the forums regularly and very occasionally enter the photo contests but its rare these days, After having not played GT6 for well since around Christmas I got back into it and since then have only done a few seasonals and the occasional few laps of Brands Hatch and taken a few pictures, It just doesn't hold my attention like it should, So I wouldn't say I really play it anymore, Kinda crap truth be told.

Next time I'll check at the end of registration dates. As of today:

GTA - 110,000 entries

GTR - 16,500

Land Rover - 16,600

350 - 29,000
So the gap in entries between supplied-car and owned-car TTs wasn't an anomaly.....very interesting....in fact, it has dropped from the early ~59% to ~57% participation. Nice reporting, TurismoBad!:cheers:

Sort of. I do the seasonals. Log in every day for the bonus and waiting for new content :banghead:. Meanwhile, I have moved on to FM5 and re-running NFS-The Run 👍 .

I just did the FT-1 Seasonal in a very slow time (6.12)
Position 187494, last position is 187501.
With 4 days left on this, you might get another 2000 enter..

I want to know if people are still active...
Still don't understand sorry :boggled:
I wouldn't be on GTP if I wasn't playing the game.
Do you have something to gain by knowing if people still play the game? Or do you just want to satisfy your curiosity about something that has no meaning to you at all.
Sorry don't mean to be confrontational but it just seems like an irrelevant question. :)
I can't for the life of me understand why someone would come to GTP if they weren't playing the game. :crazy:
:cheers:

Still don't understand sorry :boggled:
I wouldn't be on GTP if I wasn't playing the game.
Do you have something to gain by knowing if people still play the game? Or do you just want to satisfy your curiosity about something that has no meaning to you at all.
Sorry don't mean to be confrontational but it just seems like an irrelevant question. :)
I can't for the life of me understand why someone would come to GTP if they weren't playing the game. :crazy:
:cheers:

Actually there are people who a) didn't buy GT6 or b) stopped playing GT6 or c) only very occasionally play GT6. And yet many of those people still come to GTP as it is more than just the GT6 forum. The question is not quite as irrelevant as you might think it is.

Back