Best finish in Real Circuit Tours with a non LeMans car?

I barely win the Nur in full Race cars by .6-.8 seconds, same for all of you?

I'm getting tendinitis I'm so addicted to this new seasonal...LOVE IT..>!

I hear ya bro. These new seasonals are AMAZING.

Found a 3rd place in the German forest with an S2000 GT1 turbo. Not the best fun around... But this sounds interesting:

Try the Cerbera speed 12 at Monza, takes it easily by 6 seconds. Now that's a street car. lol:bowdown:

I'm thinking Fuji might also be doable in that monster....

6th is the best I can do so far with a Nissan GTR on the Ring granted I'm yet to run a clean lap but I'm still 20 seconds behind 5th and 35 behind 1st...

I got 2nd on the ring with a very highly modified Jaguar XJ220, Didn't make any suspension or drivetrain adjustments or anything and forgot to add the extra downforce that the aftermarket wing could have given me :(.

Just did the race at Suzuka in a fully kitted out Z06 RM. It's not as hard as it would seem to beat the 88C-V to be honest...

And now I've won the Nurb race in a rather modified McLaren F1. :D

Last edited:
Does a Nissan R390 count? Definitely do-able.

Needs a big turbo to keep pace but makes for a good dogfight on all circuits.

is the Toyota 7 a LMP? If not, 1st in them all with no aids except for ABS 1. Sure it needed a turbo lol

All at the 'Ring:
Won with the Zonda R and CLK Touring Car
Second with ZZII
Third with Veyron
Got fourth with a GTR and SLS AMG (they're just too hefty)
Scrambled for a fifth with a HSC-II Concept.

I've gotta say though, the Pesky Hybride-Judd is a beast, just for the heck of it I threw the Turbo on it, and let 'er rip... wow. Gotta tune that baby if you want to live and be able to keep it wide open out of the corners.

is the Toyota 7 a LMP? If not, 1st in them all with no aids except for ABS 1. Sure it needed a turbo lol

Nope, the Toyota 7 is a Japan GP/ CAN-AM racer, so you're fine. Unfortunately it never got to show it's true potential, as the test driver was killed in a major crash. Good to know that people still appreciate this timeless beast of a classic. 👍

UPDATE: I'm quite shocked, but I destroyed the competition at Laguna Seca with....a Lexus IS350 GT300 SUPERGT car.

Does a Nissan R390 count? Definitely do-able.

Needs a big turbo to keep pace but makes for a good dogfight on all circuits.

My apologies for raining on your parade 1k2go, but the R390 is a GT1-class Le Mans car. Thanks though for contributing. :)

I managed to win Monza with a Bugatti Veyron easily.
I also did Nuerburgring with that Veyron and got 4th with a time of 8.04 (few crashes - Don't try a veyron, after you just drove a car with major downforce front!! ^-^)... Im trying to get into the top 3. Love Veyron!! :)

Last edited:
Just tried a fully maxxed out midget for fun on laguna. Came 11th by continuous blocking of the last car. I avoided being lapped.

I finally won Nuerburgring with my Veyron. 8:02 but only because the Toyota 7 was in the race and he kept blocking the Minolta.

Nope, the Toyota 7 is a Japan GP/ CAN-AM racer, so you're fine. Unfortunately it never got to show it's true potential, as the test driver was killed in a major crash. Good to know that people still appreciate this timeless beast of a classic. 👍

UPDATE: I'm quite shocked, but I destroyed the competition at Laguna Seca with....a Lexus IS350 GT300 SUPERGT car.

It wanted to spin every corner on the Nurburgring, at every turn I was like "oh 🤬 if I spin it's 🤬 game over" lol

Just won at Laguna in GT-R SpecV '09, tried same car at the Ring last night and finished 6th 30+ secs behind the winner, did spin a few times though, need to make it less bouncy and give it another go 👍

Won all with standard Ford GT LM 01 - I know it's a LM car but i dont consider it anywhere close to the rest of the field so was pretty happy with that.

The only one I tried was Monza with a fully tuned Italia. 4th place but very sloppy. If I tightened it up, maybe second. I'll never catch the Hybride if its in though (I don't think).

I won Monza with the Mclaren F1 '94 & Veyron.

Laguna seca is easyliy doable with almost any 600pp car as long as you slap racing softs on.

I always drive all aids off, except abs 1, using DS3

In bmw mclaren f1 won nurb by .22 and passed sauber on the last braking outside, time was 7.51.xxx fun for whole race
Btw pp was ~630, stock with oil change and rs, changed toe and camber only. TCS 1 ABS 1 manual tranny

2nd at Laguna Seca with GT-R CALSONIC '08 with Mid-range turbo, I took out 12 secs in 3 laps and still lost by 5 to the Minolta -_-

Back